OnlySimps

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I set off a fire extinguisher in middle school and it got in this Mexican kid’s eye. He ended being a little boxer, there was a handful of Mexican boxers that went to my school. I wanted to be put into boxing so bad after that kid clocked me so hard I thought I’d need an eye patch for the rest of my life. That was my first black eye from a punch ever.

You just rob boys of so much if you don’t let them settle things and learn they need to be strong in this world.
It’s really not that big of a deal for a dude, big, small, alpha, nerd, whatever, to get his ass royally kicked a few times throughout his life.
There’s nothing more humbling than laying on the ground with stars floating as you wonder “what the hell did I not do to prevent this from happening?”
Getting humbled is important

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s really not that big of a deal for a dude, big, small, alpha, nerd, whatever, to get his ass royally kicked a few times throughout his life.
There’s nothing more humbling than laying on the ground with stars floating as you wonder “what the hell did I not do to prevent this from happening?”
Getting humbled is important
Even the Bible teaches the value of humility.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Also doesn’t hurt to have friends
We all have that buddy who’s known to take
care of things when it goes down
I was a skinny little pretty boy friend’er with a big mouth as a teenager. But also nice to people and befriended everybody who was decent, popular, nerdy or whatever. Loyalty pays off. Beef with me was/is beef with some people you don’t want to have beef with

rickyb

Banned
Is advocating raising strong boys supposed to make me? They are giving this kid corny one liners to go face school bullies. You’re just gonna get him bullied worse with that non sense imo or even piss the bully off into a physical confrontation your kid isn’t prepared for.
If your kid is getting rejected by girls and picked on by boys in school, you might want to get him into some activities that are going to build muscle and hone a competitive drive in him.

For me it was point fighting karate, which was kind of *ing lame cause I wanted to box like the Mexicans I went to school with.
i think u r a victim of racism and inequality because you had to go to school with it and hte culture that goes with it.

rickyb

Banned
That one is actually a pretty nice school compared to the other ones I’ve been to.
It’s gotten nicer as well since I left.
i think one older student tried to start a fight with me as i was walking by. he was a loser.

i just annoyed ppl, i didnt bully i was a out of control bully in elementary and grew up. there was a guy who was always smiling, we called him permasmile, i go him to sign my year book, he wrote "watch your back". there was another guy in gym and i would yell like lemmy "heyyy leoooo". i rocked some kid in 4 corner soccer during gym, he was out for 2 days. there was this fat guy my grade and his diet was out of control and i used to sing a christmas song named after him when he walked in. we did drive by insults at lunch hour. and in the hallways we did something where you turn to look over your shoulder as you walk into someone, i got caught and suspended for that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Holy :censored2:ing :censored2:. You gotta be kidding me.

1667778129987.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

View attachment 406956

You could buy a whole harem full of dolls for that kind of money

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 406956
Pretending I was on Pawn Stars I would offer her 50 cents.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Only Fans is such a scam! I'm never paying for that :censored2: again!

You gotta pay to subscribe and then all the bishes just post regular ish you can see on Instagram with their clothes on... And then it wants you to pay insane amounts of money to get a picture or a video of a nude on top of that!.
WTF, man?