Open apology to Susiedriver

A

air_upser

Susie, in the thread titled "public image" I turned a difference of opinion into a personal attack and I apologize. While I disagreed with your comment we needed to "look inward" based on the merits of a political cartoon, it in no way warranted my negative comments towards you. I do not know you or anything about you. I regret the comments I made, and hope you accept my apologies.
-Michael

T

toonertoo

Let it go, I am sure she can take it.
Think long, think wrong is a term that comes to mind.
I just think anyone on here can take a slam or two, or number one we would not be here....
You can agree to disagree, but dont doubt your judgement, just think before you type. None of my business but what the hell, I am a woman, and we are all into that "cant we all just get along mindset" and no we cant.

(Message edited by toonertoo on September 09, 2005)

W

wily_old_vet

air-I was trying to ease up on my opinion of her til she posted that link to the racist song about Bush

S

susiedriver

air,

Thanks. No harm done. It was a cartoon, and not my opinion. Public perception does matter though, I think.

Sue

S

susiedriver

Bush is my president, and I don't hate him.

Seek help while you still have benefits.

D

dannyboy

"Seek help while you still have benefits."

Susie, is that why you have not gotten help, becuase you no longer have benefits?

So that you can get them, we could do one of several things. I could hire you as a sales person. Could not afford to pay you much, but that would get you covered under my companies health insurance.

Otherwise we could start a fund for you to help out with the costs. IF you want to go this route, let me know, I will gladly divert some of the "contributions to the RNC" to help out a fellow American in need.

Best

d

S

susiedriver

judging from the spelling, it could be a number of you.

Ain't no drownin' in that gene pool.

S

susiedriver

danny,
You said:

Otherwise we could start a fund for you to help out with the costs. IF you want to go this route, let me know, I will gladly divert some of the "contributions to the RNC" to help out a fellow American in need.

Start with a dozen sawbucks to the Salvation Army, that's not too big a 'diversion' is it?

D

dannyboy

Susie

Just like a great american, asking someone to send help somewhere else when you need it worse.

I would rather help someone that is in need personally when I see or know there is a need. The salvation army etc are supported by me and others. But I like the one on one help. MAkes it more personal.

d