openly gay drivers

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Does he have a Snapchat?
tenor.gif

Spanky250

I think it's hilarious that any adults actually care which consenting adults other consenting adults choose to have a relationship with.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
So ironic, "openly gay". Why are folks so eager to make others accept their private consenting. Or as Inde would say " shove it down our throats".

Openly gay just means when your coworkers say “how’s the wife” for the 100th time you can say “actually I’m married to a guy” without fear of repercussions.

Non sequitur

Today I played softball with a bunch of guys from church and let me tell you when it comes to joking and kidding around what a bunch of stiffs for the most part.

So I'm going to make an analogy regarding the alternative lifestyle crowd. If your identity as a person is unnatural sex and most people just don't "get" you. Well maybe they're not the problem.

So whether it was me or the extremely reserved crowd I was with, I made a point of having fun regardless. So I'm not openly angry about how others carry themselves whether I agree or not.

Indecisi0n

Today I played softball with a bunch of guys from church and let me tell you when it comes to joking and kidding around what a bunch of stiffs for the most part.

So I'm going to make an analogy regarding the alternative lifestyle crowd. If your identity as a person is unnatural sex and most people just don't "get" you. Well maybe they're not the problem.

So whether it was me or the extremely reserved crowd I was with, I made a point of having fun regardless. So I'm not openly angry about how others carry themselves whether I agree or not.
The church goers are the best at hiding it...

Non sequitur

Can we separate the person from his actions?
Three realities
1. Care
2. Don't care
3. Don't know
This is a discussion board so opinions/truth will be presented. Sorry if the jack boots are out of tune.

El Correcto

god is dead
Can we separate the person from his actions?
Three realities
1. Care
2. Don't care
3. Don't know
This is a discussion board so opinions/truth will be presented. Sorry if the jack boots are out of tune.
Why do you people start speaking like the riddler to say you don’t like gay people?
Just admit you don’t like gay people, you don’t got to beat around the bush trying to make your ignorance sound smart.