openly gay drivers

El Correcto

god is dead
This has got to be the funniest and dumbest argument available from the homopedo side of things. Thank you for offering this argument so that everyone can see how just how stupid it is.

Just because a man molests boys doesn't make him a homosexual?

Homo means same. A man molesting a boy is a homosexual act. It's right there in the word. They are the same sex.

And obsessive fascination with prepubescent or barely pubescent youth is a staple in the homo community. It always has been. Grooming is a universal way of life.
No it’s not you :censored2:. I babysit for my cousin, he prepubescent child comes and hangs out with me fairly often to play his Minecraft on my PS5. There is nothing sexual there, no desire to hurt a kid. You act like every homosexual is a pedophile and you’re just wrong about that.

Hurting children is something other than a homosexual or heterosexual desire. I don’t think all straight men would sexually abuse young girls if given the chance.

wilberforce15

No it’s not you *. I babysit for my cousin, he prepubescent child comes and hangs out with me fairly often to play his Minecraft on my PS5. There is nothing sexual there, no desire to hurt a kid. You act like every homosexual is a pedophile and you’re just wrong about that.

Hurting children is something other than a homosexual or heterosexual desire. I don’t think all straight men would sexually abuse young girls if given the chance.
Whoever sends that kid to you is an absolute maroon.

Non sequitur

-_-

It’s weird that you think hurting children is a sexuality. That’s an actual mental illness/sickness, like believing in God. Just because most pedophiles go after boys, doesn’t mean pedophiles are homosexuals. There’s nothing sexually attractive about raping kids, it’s straight up abuse. There are married “straight” pedophiles who hurt boys and are in no way shape or form attracted to other men.
Sex and love are not synonymous. There is a basket of unnatural acts which do not benefit society.
If that is only 1% of who you are then that's the part some folks find repulsive. I'm not defining you, you are defining you, with the openly gay label.

Indecisi0n

They're scared of being fired for knowing 2 + 2 is 4, and that poop-chutes are exit only, and that Tab A is designed to go into Slot B.

People face violence and persecution every day for their knowledge of these facts.

I can speak straight because I have a healthy bank account.
Today is just one of those days for me. Sorry man , bye bye. Ignore Initiated

Indecisi0n

Not true.
This is what most gay people want people to believe so they can continue to play the victim card.
It's pretty sad you just can't man up and admit it.
I am a straight up guy and always have been. You’re an idiot. If you were in front of me I would say it to your face.

El Correcto

god is dead
I am a straight up guy and always have been. You’re an idiot. If you were in front of me I would say it to your face.
I wish I was strong enough to be openly gay in the work place but I’m not.
I’ve always had an explosive :censored2:ing temper and have to go into a meditative state when someone disrespects me or risk harming myself by becoming violent. I’ve only had my sexuality disrespected one time and I said absolutely nothing to the guy, I went to the union steward and had him address the dude.

Indecisi0n

I wish I was strong enough to be openly gay in the work place but I’m not.
I’ve always had an explosive *ing temper and have to go into a meditative state when someone disrespects me or risk harming myself by becoming violent. I’ve only had my sexuality disrespected one time and I said absolutely nothing to the guy, I went to the union steward and had him address the dude.
There is nothing that says you have to be open at work. It’s really no ones business. If you feel comfortable telling someone then do so. If not who cares.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

wilberforce15

The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”
Silly, BrownFlush, you're supposed to check to see if a fact is hateful, not if it's true.

Indecisi0n

I wonder what the percentage is of catholic priest.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I wonder what the percentage is of catholic priest.
My comment was actually quoted from an article entitled “The Undeniable Connection Between Pedophilia and Homosexuality “. It addresses specifically the molesting of boys by priests.

Is that your reason behind the question or are you just wanting to bring up that there are twisted pervs involved with religion so you can lesson the facts about your sexual choice?

Indecisi0n

My comment was actually quoted from an article entitled “The Undeniable Connection Between Pedophilia and Homosexuality “. It addresses specifically the molesting of boys by priests.

Is that your reason behind the question or are you just wanting to bring up that there are twisted pervs involved with religion so you can lesson the facts about your sexual choice?
Yes