openly gay drivers

El Correcto

god is dead
Our official contact number is officialchrishansen on any major social media. He'll put you in touch with everything you want to touch.
Oh please you’re probably like 50 something years old, if you did convince a woman to let you procreate your little hell spawn are all grown up by now.

wilberforce15

Oh please you’re probably like 50 something years old, if you did convince a woman to let you procreate your little hell spawn are all grown up by now.
This board is great.

There are so many conflicting opinions.

Some guys tell me I'm a whiny little kid who probably lives with his mom on a PT job.

And you think my kids are too old for your attempted molestation.

I guess I'm everything to everyone.

El Correcto

god is dead
This board is great.

There are so many conflicting opinions.

Some guys tell me I'm a whiny little kid who probably lives with his mom on a PT job.

And you think my kids are too old for your attempted molestation.

I guess I'm everything to everyone.
If I ever do adopt a child with a partner, I’ll keep him far away from you child raping jew worshipers.

wilberforce15

If I ever do adopt a child with a partner, I’ll keep him far away from you child raping jew worshipers.
Predators go where the prey is.

And that's where the prey is.

That's why they need to so ruthlessly exclude gay men.

Indecisi0n

Why do you people start speaking like the riddler to say you don’t like gay people?
Just admit you don’t like gay people, you don’t got to beat around the bush trying to make your ignorance sound smart.
This is most people in the world. It’s pretty sad they just can’t man up and admit it.

wilberforce15

This is most people in the world. It’s pretty sad they just can’t man up and admit it.
They're scared of being fired for knowing 2 + 2 is 4, and that poop-chutes are exit only, and that Tab A is designed to go into Slot B.

People face violence and persecution every day for their knowledge of these facts.

I can speak straight because I have a healthy bank account.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They're scared of being fired for knowing 2 + 2 is 4, and that poop-chutes are exit only, and that Tab A is designed to go into Slot B.

People face violence and persecution every day for their knowledge of these facts.

I can speak straight because I have a healthy bank account.

Shouldn’t you be trying to get preload wrapped instead of talking about poop chutes?

Non sequitur

please you’re probably like 50 something years old, if you did convince a woman to let you procreate your little hell spawn are all grown up by now.

Shouldn’t you be trying to get preload wrapped instead of talking about poop chutes?
Focused factor. The general public is not paying attention to you so you'll have to prance around trying draw the attention. Openly invisible

El Correcto

god is dead
-_-
Predators go where the prey is.

And that's where the prey is.

That's why they need to so ruthlessly exclude gay men.
It’s weird that you think hurting children is a sexuality. That’s an actual mental illness/sickness, like believing in God. Just because most pedophiles go after boys, doesn’t mean pedophiles are homosexuals. There’s nothing sexually attractive about raping kids, it’s straight up abuse. There are married “straight” pedophiles who hurt boys and are in no way shape or form attracted to other men.

wilberforce15

-_-

It’s weird that you think hurting children is a sexuality. That’s an actual mental illness/sickness, like believing in God. Just because most pedophiles go after boys, doesn’t mean pedophiles are homosexuals. There’s nothing sexually attractive about raping kids, it’s straight up abuse. There are married “straight” pedophiles who hurt boys and are in no way shape or form attracted to other men.
This has got to be the funniest and dumbest argument available from the homopedo side of things. Thank you for offering this argument so that everyone can see how just how stupid it is.

Just because a man molests boys doesn't make him a homosexual?

Homo means same. A man molesting a boy is a homosexual act. It's right there in the word. They are the same sex.

And obsessive fascination with prepubescent or barely pubescent youth is a staple in the homo community. It always has been. Grooming is a universal way of life.