Openly Heterosexual Drivers

Box Ox

I have a "friend" that drives for UPS. He is heterosexual. He wants to inform his fellow workers that he is heterosexual. What do you think?
That fat chick on his route had better be ready to attest to it since folks probably won't believe him.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I have a "friend" that drives for UPS. He is heterosexual. He wants to inform his fellow workers that he is heterosexual. What do you think?
543463DA-4E3C-42BE-8DDF-94EC091A64C6.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
He is using you.

He knows most homosexuals have hot chick friends.

that tren dbol od cult member is smart..

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Look like you tired, I suggest you pop a pill or two
You gotta keep up, when I make this thing do what it do
You think you want it but you don't really want none
I ain't come to play, I came to get this job done

JL 0513

Please don't tell me he's also white. Straight white men are the most discriminated demographic in the country now.

Everyone knows I'm right.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Most of the people you work with are just fine with it, just use a sick day if Aunt Carol and her corporate cronies ever pay a visit to your operation. They frown upon these types of things unfortunately.