Operation Aerosmith (Amazon)

Scuba Steve

You are correct you are not the enemy, you are a blow hard that is trying to rally the boys to do a better job to protect your investment

You still haven't answered my questions Turd? Maybe I'm a person who doesn't want to see your pensions disappear, your benefits disappear, and the possibility of your jobs becoming contracted. The Post Office is delivering packages that originate Brown, how many jobs did that eliminate? So tell me about the UPS pensions?

You really don't know much other than to type and deliver packages.

Scuba Steve

Brown and Turd, I'm actually the one laughing. I'm set. You're the ones losing pensions, benefits and being worked to the bone. Thanks for your efforts.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You still haven't answered my questions Turd? Maybe I'm a person who doesn't want to see your pensions disappear, your benefits disappear, and the possibility of your jobs becoming contracted. The Post Office is delivering packages that originate Brown, how many jobs did that eliminate? So tell me about the UPS pensions?

Jobs eliminated?

Every center I know has increased their workforce by 30% or more over the last 3-4 years.

Brownslave688

Brown and Turd, I'm actually the one laughing. I'm set. You're the ones losing pensions, benefits and being worked to the bone. Thanks for your efforts.
Like I said this isn't the ups of 1970. Times have changed.

You have no plan on what we could do to change that. So you're just here trolling. Move along its been fun but you're way outta your league.

T

Turdferguson

Wrong. I have held just about every service level job out at UPS Steve. Been out there long enough to have backup plans for my retirement also. 401k, stock, and pension. You truly have no clue as to how UPS works do you Steve?

T

Turdferguson

My pension is funded at 105% Steve.
I haven't broken a sweat at UPS in over two years Steve.
And we are still laughing at, not with you Steve

T

Turdferguson

Reading wasn't your strong suit brown... Keep up the great work
How so Steve? You claim there are 12 pages on here about layoffs. But if you had bothered to read any of them Steve then you would have seen those were from seasonal employees talking about being layed off Steve, So who truly has the reading problem Steve? Look in the mirror Steve there is your answer

Brownslave688

And Brown just made my point. FDX Smart Post, competition. Amazon looking at entering delivery, competition. Thx
You don't have a :censored2:ing point!!!!!!!

We have competition wow like I said you cracked that case. Even with our share of the pie slowly shrinking the pie is growing at an enormous rate. There's plenty of work trust us.

Brownslave688

How so Steve? You claim there are 12 pages on here about layoffs. But if you had bothered to read any of them Steve then you would have seen those were from seasonal employees talking about being layed off Steve, So who truly has the reading problem Steve? Look in the mirror Steve there is your answer
I searched. There were 3 pages. Almost all of them about drivers being laid off in January when no one takes vacation.

oldngray

nowhere special
I found 12, but that doesn't change the fact that Steve is full of more crap than me, and I am a Turd
turd-i17.png