Orion Compliance (Work as directed)

onehandsolo

In my center the drivers r learning that there is no point talking to sups about Orion. I turn it on when it helps and turn it off when it does not. Several drivers r turning it off at the beginning of the day and beating there plan miles.

Sent using BrownCafe App

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You really do need to consider filing an Art 37 grievance for over-supervision and harassment.

From the sound of things, it doesn't matter what you do or how hard you try, they are going to bitch and whine at you anyway. Anything you do to look better on one of their reports will automatically cause you to look worse on a different one. You cant win. At some point, enough is enough and they need to leave you alone and go and find someone else to bother.

You are trying to get a delivery route done in the real world. They are trying to generate a metric on a report. Be grateful for the fact that at least your job matters.
As of today, I am on the 9.5 list. We had a 20 min meeting, this morning, and my steward said he has never seen anyone get records gone over like he did mine. I have continually worked over 9.5, why is it now suddenly a problem "what changed" I said 9.5, or a 10 once in a while wasnt a big deal, punching out just over 11.0 or close to 12 is. I know the 2 hr late thing will come up soon.
I have been continually over for the last month like 17/20 days.
But by some act of God, I only had 120 today and was in at 6.
Think they knew I finally grew a set?
Let the harrassment begin, Im ready for it now, LOL.