Other Airlines Must Love This

bacha29

I have no idea.*

*See "waste, fraud, and abuse."

And my fuzzy math is wrong. They'd be 89.
" I have no idea".....At least you managed to get one thing right.
"Waste, fraud and abuse". Compile you evidence
and we'll see you on C-SPAN in front of the House Appropriations Committee.

vantexan

" I have no idea".....At least you managed to get one thing right.
"Waste, fraud and abuse". Compile you evidence
and we'll see you on C-SPAN in front of the House Appropriations Committee.
Think so? Oh boy, better compile right now. This is my big chance!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Social security checks would still go out even if there was a government shutdown.

Democrats are just lying to stupid leftists who sit around all day being schooled by MSNBC on the evils of the Constitution...... while crying every chance they get about the Nazi hiding under their bed.

bacha29

You don't even know what's going on 6" right in front of you.

Notice a key fact missing here? No mention as to whether or not Mr. Epstein's "research" was presented or will ever be presented to the Federal Communications Commission or the US Department Of Justice. Until then nothing can be done and Mr. Epstein's "research" will remain as is.,,,, research and accusations. The only clear solution would be for Alphabet, Meta, Twitter and the others to become regulated public utilities.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Notice a key fact missing here? No mention as to whether or not Mr. Epstein's "research" was presented or will ever be presented to the Federal Communications Commission or the US Department Of Justice. Until then nothing can be done and Mr. Epstein's "research" will remain as is.,,,, research and accusations. The only clear solution would be for Alphabet, Meta, Twitter and the others to become regulated public utilities.
Remember when you people cried about how Facebook ads got Trump elected, and dragged social media companies in front of Congress to threaten them?

Now we have evidence of these same companies suppressing valid news to help Democrats get elected, and you're silent.

Shocking.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is Paul Ryan still Speaker? Did he kill entitlements while Speaker? Certainly remember the ad y'all ran showing a Paul Ryanish character throwing Granny off a cliff.
The very fact that they call them "entitlements" tells you everything you need to know. SS is MY money and keep your Republican hands off of it. It's on the GOP wish list of things to kill-off...voting rights, atheism,reproductive rights, freedom, gays, social programs, unions, critical thinking skills, colleges and/or any education beyond high school. The hits just keep on coming as Big Government Conservatives attempt to impose their will upon the rest of us via legislation. Oh, I almost forgot godless Commie liberals. Got to get rid of them first.

Last edited:

AB831

The very fact that they call them "entitlements" tells you everything you need to know. SS is MY money and keep your Republican hands off of it. It's on the GOP wish list of things to kill-off...voting rights, atheism,reproductive rights, freedom, gays, social programs, unions, critical thinking skills, colleges and/or any education beyond high school. The hits just keep on coming as Big Government Conservatives attempt to impose their will upon the rest of us via legislation. Oh, I almost forgot godless Commie liberals. Got to get rid of them first.
Trust me, they hate all levels of education. They don’t limit themselves to beyond high school.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trust me, they hate all levels of education. They don’t limit themselves to beyond high school.
Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Stereotype: a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

Recognize yourself?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Bigot: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices.

Stereotype: a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing.

Recognize yourself?
Pot, meet kettle. Your ability to self-own is remarkably developed.