Other Airlines Must Love This

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Uh-huh. I'm curious as to how Steve Scalise stokes outrage? Getting shot by a Left wing nut job might make anyone leary of Leftists. The rest of what you said is total exaggeration. I'm thinking you're worried McCarthy and company are going to derail the gravy train.
Scalise is a major Trumpster and apologist. Lindsay Graham Lite, but apparently straight.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
How is Ryan “top 5 NFL quarterback” Tannehill doing?
He's doing okay. Would do better if he had any receivers or tight ends.

Speaking of QBs, how 'bout that Lamar Jackson? Paying all that money to a guy who can't stay healthy or do anything in the playoffs.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why are you perverts so OBSESSED with what is between other people’s legs?

Why are you perverts so OBSESSED with with flooding mainstream culture with it and DEMANDING that it be accepted, embraced, and celebrated?
To further clarify, no one cares what's between a person's legs. You guys and your deranged allies have the freedom and every right to embarrass yourselves with your playtime pretend fantasies. That doesn't, though, mean that the rest of us have to play along with you. We aren't going to that a man in woman's clothing is actually a woman, no matter how much your side screams and rants. And we're going to rightfully protest when you insist that a man dressed as a woman belongs in a female locker room, changing with other females, or when you insist that a man be allowed to compete as a woman against other women in women's sports.

AB831

To further clarify, no one cares what's between a person's legs. You guys and your deranged allies have the freedom and every right to embarrass yourselves with your playtime pretend fantasies. That doesn't, though, mean that the rest of us have to play along with you. We aren't going to that a man in woman's clothing is actually a woman, no matter how much your side screams and rants. And we're going to rightfully protest when you insist that a man dressed as a woman belongs in a female locker room, changing with other females, or when you insist that a man be allowed to compete as a woman against other women in women's sports.
K. Why are you so obsessed with what’s between other people’s legs?

AB831

Why are you insistent that adults be allowed to remove what is between a child's legs before he is old enough to make a rational decision on the matter?
I’m not. Show me where I said anything even resembling that. What an unbelievably weird and creepy thing to say. What is wrong with you?

vantexan

I’m not. Show me where I said anything even resembling that. What an unbelievably weird and creepy thing to say. What is wrong with you?
By saying why are we so concerned about what's between someone's legs you are defending this whole issue which very much includes "gender affirming care" of minors. That's gender reassignment surgery that teachers have been found to be encouraging, often unaware by parents. There have been clinics dedicated to this spring up all over the country. That includes drag shows for children. This is what the uproar is all about. There's a trans person working at the Wendy's I'm eating at right now. Older man dressed like a woman. That's his business if he wants to appear in public like that. The uproar is over the massive push to gain acceptance of this. By defending that you're saying they have the right to push this on us but we don't have the right to push back. There's something wrong with us if we do. You're the ones wanting normalization of this. We're trying to stick with what has always been considered normal. Especially where children are concerned.

bacha29

By saying why are we so concerned about what's between someone's legs you are defending this whole issue which very much includes "gender affirming care" of minors. That's gender reassignment surgery that teachers have been found to be encouraging, often unaware by parents. There have been clinics dedicated to this spring up all over the country. That includes drag shows for children. This is what the uproar is all about. There's a trans person working at the Wendy's I'm eating at right now. Older man dressed like a woman. That's his business if he wants to appear in public like that. The uproar is over the massive push to gain acceptance of this. By defending that you're saying they have the right to push this on us but we don't have the right to push back. There's something wrong with us if we do. You're the ones wanting normalization of this. We're trying to stick with what has always been considered normal. Especially where children are concerned.
I envy you. If a person I don't even know chooses the manner in which they dress and the gender they choose to identify with were the only things I had to worry about that day ( which I don't) I would consider myself to be having a pretty good day.

Granted, I can't help but wonder if those who underwent gender change or reaffirmation procedures in one form or another will come to regret it later in life . If they do then that's their problem. Good or bad it was a private matter to begin with and will remain a private matter. In the meantime this society will not banish them or round them up and send them to a concentration camp. Having done that with Japanese Americans at the start of WWII it is still an ugly stain on America's history.

vantexan

I envy you. If a person I don't even know chooses the manner in which they dress and the gender they choose to identify with were the only things I had to worry about that day ( which I don't) I would consider myself to be having a pretty good day.

Granted, I can't help but wonder if those who underwent gender change or reaffirmation procedures in one form or another will come to regret it later in life . If they do then that's their problem. Good or bad it was a private matter to begin with and will remain a private matter. In the meantime this society will not banish them or round them up and send them to a concentration camp. Having done that with Japanese Americans at the start of WWII it is still an ugly stain on America's history.
Is it just their business when they're children? Is it just a private matter when public employees are encouraging children to do that? Is it just a private matter when publicly traded companies are pushing that? Comparing the trans community with a biological ethnicity that was wronged, by a Democratic administration no less, is a false analogy.

bacha29

Is it just their business when they're children? Is it just a private matter when public employees are encouraging children to do that? Is it just a private matter when publicly traded companies are pushing that? Comparing the trans community with a biological ethnicity that was wronged, by a Democratic administration no less, is a false analogy.
As usual Fox News or some other far right broadcast cast media got you all riled up then sent you out to rebroadcast their extreme right ideology.
I'm not going to waste my time getting into a ideological spitting contest with you.
My obligation lies in taking whatever productive contribution remains in this ageing, surgically overhauled soon to be 70 year old body and use it in a far more beneficial manner than to just sit there all day eating Baconators and watching Fox News.

vantexan

As usual Fox News or some other far right broadcast cast media got you all riled up then sent you out to rebroadcast their extreme right ideology.
I'm not going to waste my time getting into a ideological spitting contest with you.
My obligation lies in taking whatever productive contribution remains in this ageing, surgically overhauled soon to be 70 year old body and use it in a far more beneficial manner than to just sit there all day eating Baconators and watching Fox News.
Except I don't watch but maybe two hours of FOX a day. Most of my time is spent either on the internet at McDonald's or similar or doing chores. What I find hard to figure is why someone will defend something extreme like drag shows for kids, which is definitely happening, or "gender affirming care" just because their political party has decided to push that. Can you not disagree with things like that? I certainly don't agree with everything the Republicans push. It's an easy out for you to say we just repeat what we hear on FOX but you really are no different when it comes to supporting everything the Democratic Party comes up with.

P.S. I'm not online just looking at politics either. I have a number of interests that I'm always looking out for new info on. Are you not doing the same?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

How many different drag outfits DO you own ???

yadig

As usual progressive’s talking about fox and getting their information from a far left website or cnn.