Other Airlines Must Love This

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So basically, we realize that racism is still around a lot more than a lot of us grew up realizing, and we think it’s bad and that as a society we should work to do better.
In order for a system to be racist, there have to be laws and regulations that encode that racism into society.

We do have laws and regulations that discriminate against a single group, but it's not minorities, it's white people.

That is an undeniable fact.
Democrats are the racists.

vantexan

So basically, we realize that racism is still around a lot more than a lot of us grew up realizing, and we think it’s bad and that as a society we should work to do better. That’s literally it. But the right wing among us won’t even have a discussion about it. But you’ll swear up and down you aren’t a racist as you invalidate a black man’s experiences. I really don’t understand why talking about it with a Republican is like garlic to a vampire. Is it just easier to sweep it under the rug? If you don’t believe it exists, why does talking about it bother you so much?
He's half black, married to a white woman, he's liberal, and has taken shots at Republicans, conservatives, and Christians for the 13 or so years I've been on here.

I have absolutely no problem calling out real racism wherever it rears its ugly head. I do have a problem with liberals suggesting, no, saying, that the motive behind everything white, conservative men do is racism. It happens all the time. Come election time next year we'll once again have to endure a long list of things liberals assign to white Republicans as racist in order to instill fear and get black votes. To many of us what is racist is year after year, election after election, a lot of promises are made to get votes but what exactly has improved? Poverty? Education? Crime? Never stops.

AB831

In order for a system to be racist, there have to be laws and regulations that encode that racism into society.

We do have laws and regulations that discriminate against a single group, but it's not minorities, it's white people.

That is an undeniable fact.
Democrats are the racists.
Aww you poor victim 🎻

bbsam

Staff member
I think you're a half black guy who's paranoid. And judging from your posts over the years you were paranoid long before Trump showed up.
Right. Because this isn’t really happening.

1686628080164.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right. Because this isn’t really happening.

View attachment 432612

At Tuesday’s hearing, the lead detective on the case was asked why the pair targeted Herr. The detective said that under questioning, Matthews said they "wanted to kill a white person."

vantexan

1+1= 3, right?
Is that the fuzzy math you're teaching kids? Funny how there's no record of any association between DeSantis and NAZI's before but lookey there, NAZI's being nasty right at Disney's gate.

You do know in 2016 that three Democratic operatives were sent by the Clinton campaign to start fights at Trump rallies to make Trump supporters look bad? They were caught and admitted in a television interview what they had been sent to do. One said he'd been doing that sort of thing for Democrats for decades. After the interview they were fired by the Clinton campaign the next day.

Republicans use dirty tricks too. Don't be naive and think your side wouldn't stoop to that. The whole Russian collusion narrative was started by the Clinton campaign paying for a phony dossier making all kinds of unsubstantiated claims. Yet people on this forum just knew that it was true that Trump sold us out, got peed on by Russian hookers, etc.

Mutineer

I live in a blue state wit lots of red areas. Being a black guy in a lot of those red areas lately has been eye opening. Somehow, Trump and the republicans have made racism cool. They’ve made white supremacy something to fight for. They cheer every time Uncle Clarence squeals for his billionaire masters.

Hateful little bastards. They can’t win so they change the rules. I’d like to say they brought their trash with them. Fact is, they’ve always been trash.

I offer that it is not likely that we will be able to appreciate or understand each others perspectives on some subjects.

AB831

Nazi groups and the KKK openly supported Trump and that was no problem whatsoever for you all. Why are optics suddenly important for Governor Squeaky?