Other Airlines Must Love This

bbsam

Staff member
Now consider what left wing blue governors are doing....you think that is sensible?.....lolololol. Now consider what has become mainstream left.......omg. Your point of view and questions cannot be considered credible. It's hard to believe a person of any stripe could look at any blue city especially SF, Chicago, LA, NY and say..."This is good....how it should be". Yes, more please. Hard to believe. And Portland....? Really?
Tell me about those blue state governors. What do is it you find so objectionable?

bacha29

Funny how Climate Change coincides with the widespread use of fossil fuels. Ice Ages take hundreds of thousands of years as do other major climate shifts....or they should. The fact (proven by ice core samples in the Arctic etc.) is that humans have created enormous change within a very short period of time. Weather is not Climate Change. It could snow today and you'd point to it as evidence that "nothing is happening", when, in fact, isolated weird weather is actually a sign of Climate Change taking place. Things like 50+ inches of rain in Houston, rising sea levels, and on and on.
Does the energy industry also utilize Shill Incorporated? Please explain with scientific proof that we're not experiencing Climate Change. I'm sure you can provide a 3% "scientist" who is on someone's Right Wing payroll.
Indeed. Climatologists will tell you that we will continue to have droughts, heat waves, floods, tornados , pretty much the same weather events we've had in the past. The message they're trying to convey is that the data points to such weather events to become more frequent, more severe of longer duration in general more extreme in the future and it's effect on populations and food production could be dramatic.

AB831

Indeed. Climatologists will tell you that we will continue to have droughts, heat waves, floods, tornados , pretty much the same weather events we've had in the past. The message they're trying to convey is that the data points to such weather events to become more frequent, more severe of longer duration in general more extreme in the future and it's effect on populations and food production could be dramatic.
Exactly. And meanwhile, the Daily Wire and Fox News disciples on here will mock climate change as a hoax because they still got an inch of snow in their town of Podunk, Ohio, but then turn around and scream about bIdEnFlAtIoN when their apples cost 20 cents per pound more due to it being 115 degrees in Washington state.

Mutineer

The mainstream left? Which of those far left ideas are law?

Now, consider what has become mainstream right. Think about what republican governors are doing. You think that’s sensible?

I live in a state that slowly, then suddenly went from red to blue.

The past twenty-five years I have seen more obnoxious laws passed in California than I care to list.

In my area, affordable housing and living-wage jobs have become very much fewer very quickly. I also see far more homeless people and their camps than I used to. The past year or so has presented packs of wandering immigrants that are being housed in hotels and abandoned retail centers. In the meantime, working-class citizens struggle with housing.

The two counties I have lived in my entire life remained red for quite awhile. They are now very blue.

I can say without a doubt that conservatives were much more agreeable to most of my sensibilities than the liberals.

I did not move to The Bay or L.A. The Bay and L.A. moved to me, and brought their trash with them.

vantexan

Exactly. And meanwhile, the Daily Wire and Fox News disciples on here will mock climate change as a hoax because they still got an inch of snow in their town of Podunk, Ohio, but then turn around and scream about bIdEnFlAtIoN when their apples cost 20 cents per pound more due to it being 115 degrees in Washington state.
Pretty sure they cost more because the costs to transport them to market have increased. Let's Go Brandon!

vantexan

I see my point went over your head.
As if these things have never happened before. Florida has had a much milder year so far than normal. Climate change? Ever read about the Dust Bowl in the 1930's? Climate change? Amazing to me where they've had huge wildfires the liberals never talk about their policies of not clearing forests of dead wood while putting out small fires all the time. Eventually the fuel built up to where you have these massive fires. Climate change! They don't talk about the period of years with few if any named storms then a big hurricane happens. It's the climate I tell ya! And then someone like AOC puts out the New Green Deal with very little pertaining to actually battling climate change. But a lot of social engineering. Climate change!

AB831

As if these things have never happened before. Florida has had a much milder year so far than normal. Climate change? Ever read about the Dust Bowl in the 1930's? Climate change? Amazing to me where they've had huge wildfires the liberals never talk about their policies of not clearing forests of dead wood while putting out small fires all the time. Eventually the fuel built up to where you have these massive fires. Climate change! They don't talk about the period of years with few if any named storms then a big hurricane happens. It's the climate I tell ya! And then someone like AOC puts out the New Green Deal with very little pertaining to actually battling climate change. But a lot of social engineering. Climate change!
Thanks for proving my point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How original. Time for some new memes. Is Brandon one of the Trump prosecutors?
20220821_131540.jpg

AB831

How original. Time for some new memes. Is Brandon one of the Trump prosecutors?
Right wing memes are so unbelievably cringe and lame. It’s the same three jokes recycled over and over and over again. “I identify as ___” hahahahahahaha omg we’re so edgy and funny.

qdg2

Tell me about those blue state governors. What do is it you find so objectionable?
Left wing blue state gov. I noticed you didn't mention that.....

They are far left wing Democrats.....nuff said.

Look around.........they are part of the problem.

You are so obtuse....you don't even see it. But then.....you think Blue Blight is righteous.....eh?