Other Airlines Must Love This

bbsam

Staff member
Left wing blue state gov. I noticed you didn't mention that.....

They are far left wing Democrats.....nuff said.

Look around.........they are part of the problem.

You are so obtuse....you don't even see it. But then.....you think Blue Blight is righteous.....eh?
Ok. I don’t see it. Go ahead. Explain it.

bbsam

Staff member
I live in a state that slowly, then suddenly went from red to blue.

The past twenty-five years I have seen more obnoxious laws passed in California than I care to list.

In my area, affordable housing and living-wage jobs have become very much fewer very quickly. I also see far more homeless people and their camps than I used to. The past year or so has presented packs of wandering immigrants that are being housed in hotels and abandoned retail centers. In the meantime, working-class citizens struggle with housing.

The two counties I have lived in my entire life remained red for quite awhile. They are now very blue.

I can say without a doubt that conservatives were much more agreeable to most of my sensibilities than the liberals.

I did not move to The Bay or L.A. The Bay and L.A. moved to me, and brought their trash with them.
I live in a blue state wit lots of red areas. Being a black guy in a lot of those red areas lately has been eye opening. Somehow, Trump and the republicans have made racism cool. They’ve made white supremacy something to fight for. They cheer every time Uncle Clarence squeals for his billionaire masters.

Hateful little bastards. They can’t win so they change the rules. I’d like to say they brought their trash with them. Fact is, they’ve always been trash.

vantexan

I live in a blue state wit lots of red areas. Being a black guy in a lot of those red areas lately has been eye opening. Somehow, Trump and the republicans have made racism cool. They’ve made white supremacy something to fight for. They cheer every time Uncle Clarence squeals for his billionaire masters.

Hateful little bastards. They can’t win so they change the rules. I’d like to say they brought their trash with them. Fact is, they’ve always been trash.
I think you're a half black guy who's paranoid. And judging from your posts over the years you were paranoid long before Trump showed up.

yadig

I missed that, trump 2024 for sure!

vantexan

Well....they call us hateful little B's...if the shoe fits eh?
He's a grown man, doesn't need a liberal white guy to defend him.

Here's the dirty little secret. No matter where you go you'll find great people and you'll find jerks. And if you're different in any way the jerks come after you like piranha. But the liberals amongst us like to paint a broad brush for all white men who aren't constantly apologizing for being white. And that is certainly pushed on this forum.

qdg2

Here's the dirty little secret. No matter where you go you'll find great people and you'll find jerks. And if you're different in any way the jerks come after you like piranha. But the liberals amongst us like to paint a broad brush for all white men who aren't constantly apologizing for being white. And that is certainly pushed on this forum. version of what goes on in this forum.
Diplomatic version of what goes on in this forum. Especially when the mods are liberal........

qdg2

Someone said 8%. I'm a stats guy, can't help myself. I know we aren't supposed to say anything positive about whites unless they're woke.....
Without the former white South Africa.....most of Africa is stuck in the 7th Century due to Muslim influence. As Muslim influence fills a lot of the rest of the world......this backwards trend will continue. Communism too. Communism and Muslim......what a catastrophe.

We really only have to worry about other whites and of course the Chinese who (some) call white now.

AB831

Here's the dirty little secret. No matter where you go you'll find great people and you'll find jerks. And if you're different in any way the jerks come after you like piranha. But the liberals amongst us like to paint a broad brush for all white men who aren't constantly apologizing for being white. And that is certainly pushed on this forum.
Absolutely no one is pushing that

AB831

Apparently you've missed many of Bacha's posts.
So basically, we realize that racism is still around a lot more than a lot of us grew up realizing, and we think it’s bad and that as a society we should work to do better. That’s literally it. But the right wing among us won’t even have a discussion about it. But you’ll swear up and down you aren’t a racist as you invalidate a black man’s experiences. I really don’t understand why talking about it with a Republican is like garlic to a vampire. Is it just easier to sweep it under the rug? If you don’t believe it exists, why does talking about it bother you so much?