Other Airlines Must Love This

Mutineer

Both eight and forty should it be reimplemented will be under considerable pressure and will likely have limited effectiveness until Americans are ready to confront the real crisis currently ongoing in Central and South America.....OVERPOPULATION.

When you've got three kids whose needs you can't even begin to provide....you don't solve the problem by having three more.
Then take off for the states and expect the American people who have learned to keep it's population growth contained to solve a problem the American people didn't create.

You're starting to sound like me.

Or maybe one of us has suffered a blow to the head.

vantexan

Wrong. Unlike MAGA's I don't spend all day glued to conservative media. It would appear that you guys have never even heard of Title 8 . If so then perhaps conservative media kept it's viewers from learning about.

Title 8 is the long standing immigration law that preceded Title 42 which is a public health focused law that cannot be implemented as permanent finished law. When the public health emergency ends Title 42 is lifted.

Under Title 8 asylum seekers will undergo a more stringent qualifying criteria for entry. And if rejected they will be sent back to where they come from and will not be permitted to reapply for a minimum of 5 years.

Forty two was a blanket public health measure that could keep anyone out regardless. But it was only in force for as long as the public health emergency remained. But once expelled by 42 the person can immediately come back and try again.

Under 8 they can't try again for at least 5 years.

So there's a brief comparison of Title 42 vs Title 8.
Wrong, all immigration laws come under Title 8. Public health is just one aspect of it. We had Title 42 and Biden still let 5 million in over 2 years. I expect him to do no less in the next two years without Title 42.

It's hilarious to me how many big cities with the claim of sanctuary city are now crying over the influx of immigrants. They had no problem with the border states being overwhelmed with many times more immigrants.

Now that you are a new found constitutionalist you might want to brush up on the part where all states are to be treated equally and protected from invasion. That the Federal government is responsible for controlling borders. Biden has failed miserably at it but then it's all by design.

vantexan

Both eight and forty should it be reimplemented will be under considerable pressure and will likely have limited effectiveness until Americans are ready to confront the real crisis currently ongoing in Central and South America.....OVERPOPULATION.

When you've got three kids whose needs you can't even begin to provide....you don't solve the problem by having three more.
Then take off for the states and expect the American people who have learned to keep it's population growth contained to solve a problem the American people didn't create.
Overpopulation? Central and South America combined have less people than North America and it's land area isn't much less when you factor in a huge chunk of Canada is hardly populated.

You can take everyone in the entire world and put them in Texas and each person would have close to 1500 sq ft of personal space.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If that "brain power and capital" in my state wasn't focused on demonizing my demographic and separating me from my money, property, and constitutional rights maybe I would be crowing about that too.

As a lifelong resident, I have lived the long march from Red to Blue state.

My state's politics, as with my business relationship with FedEx has left me with the same exact conclusion: Don't piss down my back and try to tell me: "it's just warm summer rain."
Both parties are awful, so we have a choice between the lesser of two evils. I'll take a Blue state over a Red state any day, and pay more to do so. Being on the Left Coast costs a LOT more than being in Texas or the Midwest. A $1M regular family home here would be $300K in a Red state. But, you're probably making 25-50% less living in a RTW state.
I like living near the ocean and having what I consider to be a much higher quality of life than somewhere like Denton, TX, where I'd be landlocked and living with a bunch of rednecks.
I'll pay more $$$.

bacha29

First of all, Trump completed The Wall, so how are all of these illegals flooding over the border to rape women in Des Moines and steal your job EVERYWHERE??? Trump said he had finished The Wall on CNN and then proceeded to say he would build more walls, perhaps between us and those dangerous Canadians. A big, beautiful, terrific wall....people are saying probably the best wall ever.
Second, they aren't going to take your job unless you're a landscaper, day laborer, or agricultural worker. Some are skilled at construction, but most have low education levels and are going to do work White Americans won't touch. Yes, vantexan, poor California Whites are lined up outside farms in the San Joaquin Valley begging to pick crops and do hard manual labor in 95-100 degrees for 12 hours per day.
Third, drugs and violence are definitely an issue, but they wouldn't bother coming here if employers wouldn't give them work and people wouldn't buy the drugs. So, PLEASE, go over to your local contractor,landscaping company, farmer, body shop, and various other small businesses that exploit cheap illegal labor and tell them to stop. My guess is that many of these are Republican-owned and operated and are probably attendees of your local churches. Tell them they're breaking the law and to STOP. Go to the Home Depot lot and tell your neighbors to stop cheaping-out by hiring illegals to move, build block walls, paint their house etc. for less than half what a professional business charges. You'd probably get a Glock stuck in your face and be told to "mind your own business". After that, go to a local homeless camp or downtown anywhere and tell them to buy US illicit drugs from a reputable manufacturer like Pfizer or Merck, not the Mexicans or from Chinese suppliers. Good luck. Maybe you can bring them religion simultaneously and get a twofer.
Illegal migration flourishes because we give them jobs, most of the time jobs which nobody else will do, or charge twice as much. This is reality. not FOX or OAN telling you that MS-13 rapists are coming to Akron to take over your town and make everyone drug addicts.
Please Ricky Ricardo, "splain" it to all of us how I'm so completely wrong. Speaking of Cubans, why are they "good" immigrants and others are "bad". Because Cubans are fleeing evil Communism and they'll move to Florida and take White jobs and vote Republican, right? There are all kinds of evil government oppression and suffering, but because Cubans fit your tiny little square of righteousness, they are OK. (Pssst....they're HISPANICS). Hypocrisy, the name is Republican.
Be afraid.....Be very afraid.....And that is exactly what conservative media does to it's audience.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is it fair to entice companies like Tesla, Boeing etc to move to Right To Work states with free land, low to no taxes and free infrastructure? Sure, it “creates”jobs transferred from somewhere else, but they aren’t new jobs. Abbott and Haley can crow about being “job creators “, but it’s kind of a fraud.
Any state is free to cut spending, be more business friendly.

Mutineer

Second, they aren't going to take your job unless you're a landscaper, day laborer, or agricultural worker. Some are skilled at construction, but most have low education levels and are going to do work White Americans won't touch.

In my experiences, that is very oversimplified and very untrue.
drugs and violence are definitely an issue, but they wouldn't bother coming here if employers wouldn't give them work and people wouldn't buy the drugs.

I agree with that.
My guess is that many of these are Republican-owned and operated and are probably attendees of your local churches.

I have definitely seen that way too many times.
Illegal migration flourishes because we give them jobs,

In California, we also give them taxpayer funded head of the line housing privileges if they have children, and free medical care and benefits. This alone has drastically negatively altered my area in a VERY short amount of time. In the meantime, legal immigrants and citizens struggle with job and housing insecurity..
Yes, vantexan, poor California Whites are lined up outside farms in the San Joaquin Valley begging to pick crops and do hard manual labor in 95-100 degrees for 12 hours per day.

Those workers picking crops are very often U.S. citizens who live locally, or are seasonal workers who have a work visa. The farm companies transport and house the visa workers around the state. They are very regulated and there is alot of oversight to their treatment and well-being.

bacha29

Wrong, all immigration laws come under Title 8. Public health is just one aspect of it. We had Title 42 and Biden still let 5 million in over 2 years. I expect him to do no less in the next two years without Title 42.

It's hilarious to me how many big cities with the claim of sanctuary city are now crying over the influx of immigrants. They had no problem with the border states being overwhelmed with many times more immigrants.

Now that you are a new found constitutionalist you might want to brush up on the part where all states are to be treated equally and protected from invasion. That the Federal government is responsible for controlling borders. Biden has failed miserably at it but then it's all by design.
The Biden administration has not expelled unaccompanied children.
Now you can go flying around all day like Buzzy the hummingbird when it comes to immigration policy if that's going to make you feel better but every single time you'll come back to the same inescapable problem.....OVERPOPULATION.

Today adversarial nations China and Russia in particular consider Central and South America as the US soft underbelly and according some reports I've read are seeking to expand it's influence in that region.

It was word of Germany's pledged support for a Mexican invasion of the southern US was what drove the US into WWI.
And South America provided safe harbor for just about any fleeing Nazi who could find a way to get there.

Therefore it's not in the US best interest to alienate or abandon our southern neighbors but rather seek to assist in their efforts to improve conditions within their own borders . And you start with the core problem....OVERPOPULATION.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Any state is free to cut spending, be more business friendly.

I agree with that.

In California, we also give them taxpayer funded head of the line housing privileges if they have children, and free medical care and benefits. This alone has drastically negatively altered my area in a VERY short amount of time. In the meantime, legal immigrants and citizens struggle with job and housing insecurity..

Those workers picking crops are very often U.S. citizens who live locally, or are seasonal workers who have a work visa. The farm companies transport and house the visa workers around the state. They are very regulated and there is alot of oversight to their treatment and well-being.
Yep. Nope. More crapola. Ever seen migrant housing?

vantexan

Both parties are awful, so we have a choice between the lesser of two evils. I'll take a Blue state over a Red state any day, and pay more to do so. Being on the Left Coast costs a LOT more than being in Texas or the Midwest. A $1M regular family home here would be $300K in a Red state. But, you're probably making 25-50% less living in a RTW state.
I like living near the ocean and having what I consider to be a much higher quality of life than somewhere like Denton, TX, where I'd be landlocked and living with a bunch of rednecks.
I'll pay more $$$.
The only things California has on Texas is weather and mountains.

vantexan

The Biden administration has not expelled unaccompanied children.
Now you can go flying around all day like Buzzy the hummingbird when it comes to immigration policy if that's going to make you feel better but every single time you'll come back to the same inescapable problem.....OVERPOPULATION.

Today adversarial nations China and Russia in particular consider Central and South America as the US soft underbelly and according some reports I've read are seeking to expand it's influence in that region.

It was word of Germany's pledged support for a Mexican invasion of the southern US was what drove the US into WWI.
And South America provided safe harbor for just about any fleeing Nazi who could find a way to get there.

Therefore it's not in the US best interest to alienate or abandon our southern neighbors but rather seek to assist in their efforts to improve conditions within their own borders . And you start with the core problem....OVERPOPULATION.
The only country that is close to being overpopulated in Latin America is El Salvador. Compare populations and land area with East Asia and South Asia. No comparison.

As to your other points what has any of that have to do with what is happening now? As I mentioned previously there have been people from 109 different countries that have been detained. They aren't here because their lives are endangered. Overpopulation isn't a valid reason to seek asylum. They're here because Biden has put out the welcome mat. It's our own government that has flown them to cities all over the country.

Have you ever asked yourself how an unaccompanied minor reached the border? Are you aware there are about 85,000 minors missing that the government can't account for? Are you aware of the slave labor being demanded by cartels to pay off their crossing debt? The sex trafficking?

No, Dems only care about one thing. Bring in millions, give them amnesty, make them citizens, have them vote Democrat.

fatboy33

I await vantexans defense of FedEx Special Capitalism and an equal playing field for all.
Giving to one and not all is welfare. Just because they do something for someone or employ x amount, its still taxpayers giving a corporation free money...welfare

vantexan

First of all, Trump completed The Wall, so how are all of these illegals flooding over the border to rape women in Des Moines and steal your job EVERYWHERE??? Trump said he had finished The Wall on CNN and then proceeded to say he would build more walls, perhaps between us and those dangerous Canadians. A big, beautiful, terrific wall....people are saying probably the best wall ever.
Second, they aren't going to take your job unless you're a landscaper, day laborer, or agricultural worker. Some are skilled at construction, but most have low education levels and are going to do work White Americans won't touch. Yes, vantexan, poor California Whites are lined up outside farms in the San Joaquin Valley begging to pick crops and do hard manual labor in 95-100 degrees for 12 hours per day.
Third, drugs and violence are definitely an issue, but they wouldn't bother coming here if employers wouldn't give them work and people wouldn't buy the drugs. So, PLEASE, go over to your local contractor,landscaping company, farmer, body shop, and various other small businesses that exploit cheap illegal labor and tell them to stop. My guess is that many of these are Republican-owned and operated and are probably attendees of your local churches. Tell them they're breaking the law and to STOP. Go to the Home Depot lot and tell your neighbors to stop cheaping-out by hiring illegals to move, build block walls, paint their house etc. for less than half what a professional business charges. You'd probably get a Glock stuck in your face and be told to "mind your own business". After that, go to a local homeless camp or downtown anywhere and tell them to buy US illicit drugs from a reputable manufacturer like Pfizer or Merck, not the Mexicans or from Chinese suppliers. Good luck. Maybe you can bring them religion simultaneously and get a twofer.
Illegal migration flourishes because we give them jobs, most of the time jobs which nobody else will do, or charge twice as much. This is reality. not FOX or OAN telling you that MS-13 rapists are coming to Akron to take over your town and make everyone drug addicts.
Please Ricky Ricardo, "splain" it to all of us how I'm so completely wrong. Speaking of Cubans, why are they "good" immigrants and others are "bad". Because Cubans are fleeing evil Communism and they'll move to Florida and take White jobs and vote Republican, right? There are all kinds of evil government oppression and suffering, but because Cubans fit your tiny little square of righteousness, they are OK. (Pssst....they're HISPANICS). Hypocrisy, the name is Republican.
Well no wonder I missed this, you replied to Bacha. You're trying to portray me as being anti-Hispanic. I have Hispanic cousins and spent years on the Mexican border in three cities. And have spent a total of 9 months living in three countries in Latin America. I'll put my knowledge of Hispanics up against yours any day. It is just plain ignorant to think millions of people coming over the border are here to pick crops. 5 million let in over two years and Biden shipped them all over the country. Must be a whole lot of crop picking going on. How about our government is shelling out billions to house and feed these people? Don't we already have poor and needy people needing help? Oh, that's right, we'll just add to the national debt and print money. What could go wrong?

Only a far Left liberal would denigrate building a wall while admitting drugs and crime are a problem. Fentanyl is killing over 70,000 people a year in the U.S. That alone should be enough to do everything possible to slow its flow into the U.S.

But let's be honest. You only care about what letting in millions illegally will ultimately do for your party. All those new citizens voting Democrat. Willing to :censored2: up the country to get that done. We'll worry about the details later.

Where does it stop? When we have 400 million in the U.S.? A billion? Hell, just tell them all to come up here. If China can handle over a billion then the U.S. can take in all of Latin America. Would give us a little over a billion people. And the quality of life will be wonderful for everyone. Diversity is our strength! Can't wait until you teach all those socially conservative folks the joys of parading around in wigs and high heels. We'll straighten out those values in no time!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well no wonder I missed this, you replied to Bacha. You're trying to portray me as being anti-Hispanic. I have Hispanic cousins and spent years on the Mexican border in three cities. And have spent a total of 9 months living in three countries in Latin America. I'll put my knowledge of Hispanics up against yours any day. It is just plain ignorant to think millions of people coming over the border are here to pick crops. 5 million let in over two years and Biden shipped them all over the country. Must be a whole lot of crop picking going on. How about our government is shelling out billions to house and feed these people? Don't we already have poor and needy people needing help? Oh, that's right, we'll just add to the national debt and print money. What could go wrong?

Only a far Left liberal would denigrate building a wall while admitting drugs and crime are a problem. Fentanyl is killing over 70,000 people a year in the U.S. That alone should be enough to do everything possible to slow its flow into the U.S.

But let's be honest. You only care about what letting in millions illegally will ultimately do for your party. All those new citizens voting Democrat. Willing to :censored2: up the country to get that done. We'll worry about the details later.

Where does it stop? When we have 400 million in the U.S.? A billion? Hell, just tell them all to come up here. If China can handle over a billion then the U.S. can take in all of Latin America. Would give us a little over a billion people. And the quality of life will be wonderful for everyone. Diversity is our strength! Can't wait until you teach all those socially conservative folks the joys of parading around in wigs and high heels. We'll straighten out those values in no time!
The white imbeciles on the left are sowing the seeds of their own destruction.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I agree with that.

Stop.

You're exposing MFE's ignorance even more than he does.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Stop.

You're exposing MFE's ignorance even more than he does.
Ever lived in a state with lots of migrant workers and illegals? Obviously not. Getting your information from the usual suspects is always good for a laugh.
Wherever you live, it doesn’t sound agricultural. Carry on with The Narrative that illegals all get free Obamaphones, WiFi, and 4 star hotels. I think they also get a free Lexus.