Our Division Manager cares... does yours?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your DM used to be your DH?? Kinda sad to see that only one of you has realized their full potential. Or perhaps both of you have.
He was in in I.E at the time.
It was for a couple of days , and one of us went to Vanderbilt while the other dropped out of college in their senior year to take care of their elderly father.
I have no regrets and judging by the beaten look I see on his face sometimes, I wouldn't want to switch places

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Your DM used to be your DH?? Kinda sad to see that only one of you has realized their full potential. Or perhaps both of you have.
So did you reach your full potential as a lonely, divorced, cat murdering shut in, who is incapable of crossing the street without getting hit by a car?
tenor (51).gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Everyone that matters knows.

Good one!
He was in in I.E at the time.
It was for a coupleof days , and one of us went to Vanderbilt while the other dropped out of college in their senior year to take care of their elderly father.
I have no regrets and judging by the beaten look I see on his face sometimes, I wouldn't want to switch places

I was just busting your chops. You should be proud of what you have done with your life.

My son is in a managerial position with a major pharmaceutical company. His fiance is head of HR at a local major medical center. They both are in the early stages of what should be very successful careers; however, both either bring their work with them or are mandated to work extra hours. They were both fortunate in that they have been able to work from home during this crisis. They both figured out quickly that it is not the vacation that they thought it would be, especially when you toss in an 11 month old boy.

The best part of UPS was leaving the job behind when you punched out to go home for the day. Oh, and the industry leading wage and benefit package didn't hurt either.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Good one!

I was just busting your chops. You should be proud of what you have done with your life.

My son is in a managerial position with a major pharmaceutical company. His fiance is head of HR at a local major medical center. They both are in the early stages of what should be very successful careers; however, both either bring their work with them or are mandated to work extra hours. They were both fortunate in that they have been able to work from home during this crisis. They both figured out quickly that it is not the vacation that they thought it would be, especially when you toss in an 11 month old boy.

The best part of UPS was leaving the job behind when you punched out to go home for the day. Oh, and the industry leading wage and benefit package didn't hurt either.

I know you were just :censored2:ing with me , I've told you before I don't take the stuff seriously on here........unless I've cracked open some michelob ultra with @Future

Last edited:

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I know you were just :censored2:ing with me , I've told you before I don't take the stuff seriously on here........unless I've cracked open some michelob ultra with @Future
Real teamsters don't drink Mich Ultra, no wonder the company pushes us around. They wouldnt mess with Grain Belt drinkers. A man's beer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Real teamsters don't drink Mich Ultra, no wonder the company pushes us around. They wouldnt mess with Grain Belt drinkers. A man's beer.
Real men drink what ever the heck they want, no? Nothing wrong with Mich Ultra if you need a quick drink and are out of water.