Our newest moderator

tieguy

Banned
Thanks Tie! My first order of business it to review your 12,734 posts and organize them by date and time into spreadsheet form. By eliminating weekend postings and breaking the times of the posting down into hour slots it should be quite easy to prove your dishonesty. You are clearly spending company time on the internet instead of working. As you know this is strictly forbiden and is grounds for termination.

And my name is Robert by the way, what is yours?

Robert

Hi robert feel free . Let me know when you're done chasing this little "I think everyone at ups works set hours during the day so tie must be posting on company time " goose chase so we can start focusing on your issues.

satellitedriver

Robert, the moderators, and I use that term loosely, are just like your center manager.

You use the term Robert, loosely?
-( an English Major might correct me on the interpretation, of your sentence structure)-
If your statement was trying to compare BrownCafe moderators to a UPS Center Manager.
Then,
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
the truth is out.
All the Mod's are just brain dead robots dedicated to Corporate.
Yes, I am the first moderator to admit and confess.
May God have mercy upon my soul for breaking the sacred trust.

SWORDFISH

Hi robert feel free . Let me know when you're done chasing this little "I think everyone at ups works set hours during the day so tie must be posting on company time " goose chase so we can start focusing on your issues.

Your the only "WE". "We" have you in our crosshairs.:peaceful:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Did you not clear this up about 10 yrs ago?
And I dont know why you have to.

tranham

Ok, here are my issues.

Getting Kids out of the house into college and on the right path to life
Retiring before death (natural or otherwise) and staying retired
Enjoying myself

Any advice is welcome.

What about you? And I forgot to mention that my name is Robert. What's yours?

Robert

tieguy

Banned
Ok, here are my issues.

Getting Kids out of the house into college and on the right path to life
Retiring before death (natural or otherwise) and staying retired
Enjoying myself

Any advice is welcome.

What about you? And I forgot to mention that my name is Robert. What's yours?

Robert

Hi Robert my name is :censored2:. But you can call me whatever rocks your boat. Since we're now at the " I demand you answer my question" stage of this tenous relationship perhaps you can answer my question first that was posted on another thread before your question. hey tooner this type of dialogue has probably played out at least a 100 times since I've been here. Perhaps we can just post some of this tired script under the newbie section.

tranham

AFLAC,

The question was if I had a comment for Rod? Sorry, I did not.

Based on casual reading of your posts I have outlined your issues. Keep in mind this is peliminary and I may need to see you at work and home to draw solid conclusions:

Superiority complex: "Excessive need for competition, pride, over-sentimentality and affected exaltation, snobbishness, a tendency to discredit others' opinions and over-forcefulness aimed at dominating those who threaten their image of superiority."

Bouts of Cognitive Dissonance: "occurs when a person perceives a logical inconsistency in their beliefs, when one idea implies the opposite of another. The dissonance might be experienced as guilt, anger, frustration, or even embarrassment. The idea of "sour grapes"—from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop (ca. 620–564 BCE), where the fox decides that the grapes he is unable to reach are probably not ripe enough to eat anyway—illustrates an example of cognitive dissonance: desiring something, then criticizing it because it proves unattainable.

In addition you are quick to judge and quick to anger.

Robert

Quotes are from Wiki-pedia

tieguy

Banned
AFLAC,

Based on casual reading of your posts I have outlined your issues. Keep in mind this is peliminary and I may need to see you at work and home to draw solid conclusions:

Superiority complex: "Excessive need for competition, pride, over-sentimentality and affected exaltation, snobbishness, a tendency to discredit others' opinions and over-forcefulness aimed at dominating those who threaten their image of superiority."

Bouts of Cognitive Dissonance: "occurs when a person perceives a logical inconsistency in their beliefs, when one idea implies the opposite of another. The dissonance might be experienced as guilt, anger, frustration, or even embarrassment. The idea of "sour grapes"—from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop (ca. 620–564 BCE), where the fox decides that the grapes he is unable to reach are probably not ripe enough to eat anyway—illustrates an example of cognitive dissonance: desiring something, then criticizing it because it proves unattainable.

Robert

Excellent now that you have identified your personal issues with your wikopedia self analysis home study course I'm sure you well on your way to becoming sound of mind.

Incongruity

Banned
An exchange with Tieguy happenin again
another do gooder exposing his sin
hey there tie let me help you reform
cause I'm real clever above the norm

If you believe strongly in the company that you toil
then to us you're really a backside growing boil
we really prefer that you whine and cry
can't stand you now cause you wear that tie

To us you represent the boss back home
mean onery cuss who don't need no comb
when you speak I think it a disgrace
all I can see is his red sweating face

You say a lot of words you make a lot of points
but I'm distracted by my sore body joints
do your arguements make sense I'm not quite sure
one uping you for revenge is my only cure

You've been here a while you can cut them with the best
until I win an argument I will not rest.
ten years of posting here does make you good
a win any win will suffice or at least it should

Some day my hope is to sit back with a sigh
and reflect back on the day that I beat tieguy.
who are you to tell us what you have learned
when we often think you make more the you earn

klein

Für Meno :)
.....and reflect on the day I beat tieguy.......

does anyone remember Canon?

Scoreboard:
canon 6
tieguy 1

LOL!

I just did a score of myself on this thread, that Tie started with all of his over-confidience.

score :
Tranham: 8
Tieguy: 0

With 6 different posters commenting against Tie
1 poster praising Tranham

0 posters defending Tie or commenting against Tranham.

And, this one counts for another score.

Didn't you just try this same game with me last week, and started a thread against me ?
That didn't go very far.
Will you ever learn ? :biting:

705red

Browncafe Steward
AFLAC,

Robert

LMFAO!!!!!!! man does he have Tie pegged! :surprised::surprised: hahahahhahahahahahaha

Re-Raise

AFLAC,

Robert

I like you already Robert. Welcome to the Brown Cafe. You are right on target.

A little advance notice, Tie will now repeat your words back to you, believing he came up with it, and then declare some type of victory.

klein

9:0

Will we make double digits ? LOL
I like you already Robert. Welcome to the Brown Cafe. You are right on target.

A little advance notice, Tie will now repeat your words back to you, believing he came up with it, and then declare some type of victory.

I just did a score of myself on this thread, that Tie started with all of his over-confidience.

score :
Tranham: 8
Tieguy: 0

With 6 different posters commenting against Tie
1 poster praising Tranham

0 posters defending Tie or commenting against Tranham.

And, this one counts for another score.

Didn't you just try this same game with me last week, and started a thread against me ?
That didn't go very far.
Will you ever learn ? :biting:
Kleinless, you'd never make a baseball scorekeeper. You missed this [-]play[/-] quote.
Did you not clear this up about 10 yrs ago?
And I dont know why you have to.
Ya gotta give Tie (1) for an assist.

klein

Kleinless, you'd never make a baseball scorekeeper. You missed this [-]play[/-] quote.

Ya gotta give Tie (1) for an assist.

I did see that play... but didn't know what to make of it. Thought it was played in the neutral zone.

But the lesson is : Never start a challenge with another opponent, if your out of it's league !

new score :

9:1