Our newest moderator

tranham

Oh God, please stop... I'm no match for you and you just continue to beat me down like a baby seal. I can only run and hide and pray that you won't find me curled up in a ball under a rock somewhere. Whereever is a moderator when you need one???

Thank you all active and veteran military personal! And also especially those who died in service to our country. That is one debt we can never repay no matter how hard we try.

Robert

tieguy

Banned
I wasnt stating my opinion, just an observation. I dont hate anyone its a waste of time. You are going to have to shed light for me on the thoughts of Tieguy. Just cant understand how he comes up w/ some of his comments and Im talking about overall. Even if another person is out there in our or my mind I think its always good to have different thoughts out there. Red I think tieguy has a crush on you or maybe its mutual.:wink2:

I sense an attempt to fire a shot here. Now since Red said he liked me and I did not say the same the crush comment is therefore totally illogical. If you're going to fire a shot then at least try to engage that mass of crap between your ears and think it through.

I think Red and i appreciate the nature of labor discussions and realize the verbal gymnastics are a part of the game and not to be taken personal. While we each have our triggers for the most its just water off our backs.
I can't take the bull**** here serious and I'm usually laughing my rear off when I engage in one of those stupid exchanges here. You guys take this crap way too serious here.
I hear the lessons administered from you and others here about maintaining a more professional dialogue. In the labor arena the professional dialogue tends to be a lot of treading water without any movement in any direction.
I think Red and I have both operated in a more direct labor environment where you often look each other in the eye and say mfer you friend'd me now I'm going to friend you. Its at times reminiscent of the old wild west but much more effective once you build some mutual respect for each other. We are at that stage now. i have a lot of respect for red because he is willing to take some tough stances on principles.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I sense an attempt to fire a shot here. Now since Red said he liked me and I did not say the same the crush comment is therefore totally illogical. If you're going to fire a shot then at least try to engage that mass of crap between your ears and think it through.

I think Red and i appreciate the nature of labor discussions and realize the verbal gymnastics are a part of the game and not to be taken personal. While we each have our triggers for the most its just water off our backs.
I can't take the bull**** here serious and I'm usually laughing my rear off when I engage in one of those stupid exchanges here. You guys take this crap way too serious here.
I hear the lessons administered from you and others here about maintaining a more professional dialogue. In the labor arena the professional dialogue tends to be a lot of treading water without any movement in any direction.
I think Red and I have both operated in a more direct labor environment where you often look each other in the eye and say mfer you friend'd me now I'm going to friend you. Its at times reminiscent of the old wild west but much more effective once you build some mutual respect for each other. We are at that stage now. i have a lot of respect for red because he is willing to take some tough stances on principles

:faint:WOW Tie, that is one of the few times I have seen you be so direct and open. I'd say forthright but there is more meaning to that and I don't want you to think I am attacking. I am not.