Out for a Few Weeks

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And I’m grateful. Saw the orthopedist today. Choice 1) If I want my wrist as good as it was, I can have surgery to get a plate and screw.

Choice 2) If I just want to be better but not fully functional, just a cast.

Surgery, of course. Tomorrow morning.

Will I set off airport alarms?
Good luck to you. I hope everything goes well.

MassWineGuy

Thanks. I got a message yesterday from a nurse at Genex who will “manage” my medical treatment. I just got through with my surgery. Now I’ll call her back.

“What? You mean I should have let you know before I had surgery? Uh oh. Guess you’ll have to pay for it. So, so sorry.”

vantexan

Strange - you can sniff out propaganda in the work place, but you seem to buy the “Make America Great Again” bit hook-line-and-sinker.
No, we just sincerely want to make America great again after it got torn up by the greatest black President in it's history.

Meat

No, we just sincerely want to make America great again after it got torn up by the greatest black President in it's history.

Dude, how old were you when Obama was elected (47)? By that time, your life is your life. I’m pretty sure you achieved mediocrity under both Democratic and Republican administrations. I highly recommend that you read “The Art of not Giving a :censored2:.” Sometimes, you just need to accept being average. I recall one of your posts, which seemed to infer that Fedex changed some of its “nefarious” business practices because you were posting things on the FedEx Examiner website. If that isn’t the epitome of vain and delusional behavior, I don’t know what is (coincidence that you support vain and delusional politicians?) You reckon Mr. Smith was sitting around the board room, telling his lackies that they need to make changes because some lonely guy was posting negative comments on an obscure message board?

Star B

White Lightening
Thanks. I got a message yesterday from a nurse at Genex who will “manage” my medical treatment.

I googled Genex and i'm like, what the hell is a cow breeder dealing with workers comp claims...... and then i clicked the link below it and it all made sense.

Moo!

vantexan

Dude, how old were you when Obama was elected (47)? By that time, your life is your life. I’m pretty sure you achieved mediocrity under both Democratic and Republican administrations. I highly recommend that you read “The Art of not Giving a :censored2:.” Sometimes, you just need to accept being average. I recall one of your posts, which seemed to infer that Fedex changed some of its “nefarious” business practices because you were posting things on the FedEx Examiner website. If that isn’t the epitome of vain and delusional behavior, I don’t know what is (coincidence that you support vain and delusional politicians?) You reckon Mr. Smith was sitting around the board room, telling his lackies that they need to make changes because some lonely guy was posting negative comments on an obscure message board?
I never said anything of the sort. I wrote about my experience at one station where mgr and senior mgr were seriously breaking company policy and most likely breaking the law. A number of months after I posted that, and I only identified myself, the senior was demoted and the mgr was fired. To this day I don't know whether I had something to do with that but I suspect I did. But I digress. Your only mission in life seems to be to deride others, looking for any little detail you can glom onto to belittle them. As was once said in the great American epic Animal House: "Fat and stupid is no way to go through life son." While that may not apply to you it was fun typing it. Have a great evening youngster.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well thanks for your guidance Captain Asstute. But this comes off as incredible insight from someone who's trying to raise 5 kids on cargo handler's wages.

Meat

Well thanks for your guidance Captain Asstute. But this comes off as incredible insight from someone who's trying to raise 5 kids on cargo handler's wages.

That’s the last time, Cactus; that’s the last time you ever make me look bad in front of the other members of the BC. Do you hear me? I make $31,000 a year, and I’ve got a home; and I’m not about to throw it all away on some punk like you.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That’s the last time, Cactus; that’s the last time you ever make me look bad in front of the other members of the BC. Do you hear me? I make $31,000 a year, and I’ve got a home; and I’m not about to throw it all away on some punk like you.
Reality check: it's not Cactus, it's the MIM.

BootsOnTarmac

Wow, this just got Awesome! Cactus, I did not know you had so much power over Meat!

Meat, we at BC don't really care about you at all. Your just an anonymous poster we have occasional discourse with, nothing more.

Meat

Wow, this just got Awesome! Cactus, I did not know you had so much power over Meat!

Meat, we at BC don't really care about you at all. Your just an anonymous poster we have occasional discourse with, nothing more.

Since Van threw in some “Animal House,” I thought we were doing movie bits; but apparently, that was lost on you.