Out for a Few Weeks

bbsam

Staff member
Dude, how old were you when Obama was elected (47)? By that time, your life is your life. I’m pretty sure you achieved mediocrity under both Democratic and Republican administrations. I highly recommend that you read “The Art of not Giving a :censored2:.” Sometimes, you just need to accept being average. I recall one of your posts, which seemed to infer that Fedex changed some of its “nefarious” business practices because you were posting things on the FedEx Examiner website. If that isn’t the epitome of vain and delusional behavior, I don’t know what is (coincidence that you support vain and delusional politicians?) You reckon Mr. Smith was sitting around the board room, telling his lackies that they need to make changes because some lonely guy was posting negative comments on an obscure message board?
It's odd how many people believe their posts steer multiple billion dollar companies.

But maybe they're right. Trump steers a nation with tweets.

vantexan

It's odd how many people believe their posts steer multiple billion dollar companies.

But maybe they're right. Trump steers a nation with tweets.
When mgrs are repackaging customer pkgs and mailing them, while putting phony exception codes on them, all to eliminate overtime because director wanted zero overtime or else, and it's reported online, bet someone monitoring the forum took notice. It was after all back when there was a chance of unionizing, and FedExaminer was non-stop union talk.

MassWineGuy

Hey folks, do you think I’d have a case if I filed a civil suit against the owner of the building where I fell? For not clearing the ice and snow?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
need-an-attorney-call-1-800-law-cats.jpg

It will be fine

Hey folks, do you think I’d have a case if I filed a civil suit against the owner of the building where I fell? For not clearing the ice and snow?
Nope. There aren't a lot of damages to collect. Lost wages would only be the difference between your Comp benefits and regular pay. If anything the Comp company could go after the building insurance to subrogate all the costs associated with your claim, but I doubt they will.