over/under clicks and #?$@ (on topic)

Holydriver

So other than like Upstate said - "I'm doing the best I can"... What else could I say in response to them when they come to me and ask "What happened?"
I seriously at this point to ask "When do I have seniority or what do I need more to do to get it?" I have 5 kids (just like everyone else) to support here.
i typically like to request that a supervisor go out and show me that the route can be done to their own standard. you know a sup cant run the route fast enough, and they know it too. this ends the BS immediately

Holydriver

Follow their methods. Push up everything on the shelves and bus ass. If you show them (demonstrate) you can do the job they should take notice. This job and hard workers that can do the job aren't growing on trees these days. With this newer generation someone that can do the job and shows a positive attitude goes a long way.

no no no...at UPS hard work is punished by being tasked to help or getting 20-30 extra stops when you bust your ass and get done quickly.

Holydriver

No I did not!

The Numbers are not perfect.
They are accurate about 90%.
If one is in the 10% they are screwed ... the rest are just not getting the job done.
This not Lake Wobegone where everyone is above average ... at UPS 50% of the drivers are below average.
if more people are below average, wouldnt that mean that the average would be lower?