Overpaid babies

You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
081D4E2B-4A39-41FF-9DF1-5D3931B1752F.gif

Blackstream

Hey hey, some of us are complaining about cash. Us PTers mostly. And a few people that want their raises to beat inflation at least.

But even in my case, I care about the other stuff way more than the raises.

Also that guy is clearly a troll.

oneanddone

Old enough to know better
UPS posts solid first quarter 2018 gains
Quarterly revenue was up 10% at $17.1 billion, while earnings per share at $1.55 matched Wall Street estimates while posting a 17% annual gain. Net income rose 15% to $1.3 billion.

UPS will be fine.

Lol your over paid !!! Your immature comments just show the mentality of an uneducated Teamster! Overpaid
I have 4 years of college. And you’re nothing but a cry baby bitch. You’re coming out here telling us we are cry babies with your little bitch comments. Let me Venmo you some cash so you don’t starve tonight you vaginal blood fart.

Is that all you guys can do is call each other names get real grow up live in the real world that four years of college obviously did nothing for you lmao !

Future

Victory Ride
You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !
So tell us what super intelligent job you possess?