Overweights

Osubrownguy

ok so what do I do in the case for asking for help with a 140 pound piece of furniture and the response I get is use 2 wheeler? I know I can do it. But my back is sore and afraid to get hurt.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I laugh when I see preloaders lifting tires and furniture with one arm ...little do they know what’s ahead.

UNION STRENGTH, UNION POWER
🧔✊

Poop Head

Judge me.
I laugh when I see preloaders lifting tires and furniture with one arm ...little do they know what’s ahead.

UNION STRENGTH, UNION POWER
🧔✊
Its different inside. Typically, youre only moving the irreg a few feet at a time. As a driver, gotta move the piece alot further

Osubrownguy

Well I ended up sheeting it missed. Customer was not home to ask for assistance. No drivers available to help. Supervisor did not get off his lazy ass to help. Missed. Management is the enemy anything to make their lives more difficult.oh and you want me to use my personal phone to set up meet points and to go help drivers... no way!

Last edited:

Future

Victory Ride
Well I ended up sheeting it missed. Customer was not home to ask for assistance. No drivers available to help. Supervisor did not get off his lazy ass to help. Missed. Management is the enemy anything to make their lives more difficult.
You may getting a warning letter , depending on which way the wind is blowing .

Scuderia

Its different inside. Typically, youre only moving the irreg a few feet at a time. As a driver, gotta move the piece alot further

plus you can throw crap around in the hub which if I find safer. Having to pretend to care and place the customer’s heavy crap on the porch carefully is a PITA, literally.

Osubrownguy

I’d crumble that up and throw it back at them. No way they can make you do something you deem unsafe. You asked for assistance and got nothing. :censored2: them
Exactly man it’s been one of those days
310E28C3-155B-40BF-BDF0-15071FC93185.jpeg

vvv

Well I ended up sheeting it missed. Customer was not home to ask for assistance. No drivers available to help. Supervisor did not get off his lazy ass to help. Missed. Management is the enemy anything to make their lives more difficult.oh and you want me to use my personal phone to set up meet points and to go help drivers... no way!

DO NOT SOLICIT HELP FROM CUSTOMERS!! NEVER!!!!

Do your customers ask you to water their lawn.....mow their grass......vacuum their carpet??!! NOOOOOO!!!! Then you don't ask them to help you with YOUR job and handle UPS managements responsibilities to you.