OZ.... is cheating already ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Saw this on Saturday. Wondered if this was a honest mistake but I doubt it.

With all of their "experience" it would be hard to fathom, they weren't aware of this.

• Article XI, Section 1(b)(13): “Candidates are strictly liable to insure that each contribution received is permitted under these Rules. Prohibited contributions must be returned promptly.”

• Article XI, Section 1(b)(15): “Ignorance by a candidate, by a union and/or by an employer that union or employer funds or other resources were used to promote a candidacy shall not constitute a defense to an allegation of a violation of these Rules.”

This election will be interesting.

Pre-election protest already being filed.... and won.

At this point, I have no opinion of any slate running for office.

-Bug-

With all of their "experience" it would be hard to fathom, they weren't aware of this.

• Article XI, Section 1(b)(13): “Candidates are strictly liable to insure that each contribution received is permitted under these Rules. Prohibited contributions must be returned promptly.”

• Article XI, Section 1(b)(15): “Ignorance by a candidate, by a union and/or by an employer that union or employer funds or other resources were used to promote a candidacy shall not constitute a defense to an allegation of a violation of these Rules.”

This election will be interesting.

Pre-election protest already being filed.... and won.

At this point, I have no opinion of any slate running for office.

-Bug-
I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats....waiting to hear your opinion. Lol.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
They will return the money and the new check will already be in the mail before the first one gets back from most of the contributors. Just a way to put them on notice that other candidates are watching and not to use official Union time and resources. Just seems like the gamesmanship has begun.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They will return the money and the new check will already be in the mail before the first one gets back from most of the contributors. Just a way to put them on notice that other candidates are watching and not to use official Union time and resources. Just seems like the gamesmanship has begun.
Would you expect anything less?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Maybe in some places. Nobody wants to face the reality of why there is such apathy regarding the rank-and-file.
Apathy is the disease that comes from riding the coat tails of the generation before you who fought to get what you got. We have a bunch of girly men in blue collar work now, not strong forward thinking men and women because they're soft and cowardly. Good luck.

542thruNthru

Never heard of them. Is that Rome's boys?:rolleyes:

Or the guy lagoon swoons about who introduced 22..4s?

Well he's not a turncoatTDU scumbag if that's what you're asking.
tenor-18.gif