P/T benefits question

BurntSienna

What's the minimum I can work as a part timer to keep my benefits? Someone told me one day a week but I'm not sure I believe that. I may be starting a full time job soon outside of UPS and was wondering if there's any way I can hang on to my medical benefits

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In our local we work this quarter to have benefits in the following quarter. I am not sure what the minimum is but I know that it is not one day per week. One day per week would not cut it here.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What's the minimum I can work as a part timer to keep my benefits? Someone told me one day a week but I'm not sure I believe that. I may be starting a full time job soon outside of UPS and was wondering if there's any way I can hang on to my medical benefits
One day a week.

Ask your steward...not the internet.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

In the central it is one day a week.

PT Car Washer

We have a PTer on twi that shows up once a week and usually goes home. Sometimes he may stay for an hour or two. Doesn't care about retirement points just wants to keep his medical.