Pack It Up, Pack It In

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Funniest show ever. But you and your ilk here are just like one Archie Bunker from Queens, NY. He'd agree with everything you think and say.
What you see on that show is the liberal slant for the most part. At no time was any counter arguments allowed.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Even more ironic is that Real Americans hate and despise the Hollywood and New York actors.
But then again they hate and despise liberals in general.
they (real American's) are far more intellectually and culturally deprived, too. The culture with no culture. That goes for most anywhere south of around 41N latitude..NY LA etc. Included.

Wally

Meathead couldn't get a frickin' job? Sponging off everybody with zero guilt. Typical limousine liberal.

Meat

What you see on that show is the liberal slant for the most part. At no time was any counter arguments allowed.

I’m going to assume you spend a fair amount of time bring tranquillized by your television, so I am somewhat surprised by your limited critique.

There were several instances when G. Jefferson proved to be as much of, or even a greater bigot than Archie, which would suggest that the writers were acknowledging that racism is a universal trait, and not exclusive to the predominant class - hardly a stereotypical liberal position.

I’m going to assume you spend a fair amount of time bring tranquillized by your television, so I am somewhat surprised by your limited critique.

There were several instances when G. Jefferson proved to be as much of, or even a greater bigot than Archie, which would suggest that the writers were acknowledging that racism is a universal trait, and not exclusive to the predominant class - hardly a stereotypical liberal position.
Welcome back. Long time no see.

Wally

You are back? Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
You are back? Lol.
Gomer.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
they (real American's) are far more intellectually and culturally deprived, too. The culture with no culture. That goes for most anywhere south of around 41N latitude..NY LA etc. Included.
That’s a silly statement ... every region has its own culture.
Even the dregs of Boston has their own culture.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
That’s a silly statement ... every region has its own culture.
Even the dregs of Boston has their own culture.
Btw that "best school system in NC" was very funny, too. Is that like being the best blind arrowsmith? You have a good sense of humor for someone from the south! Maybe the best! Haha