Pack It Up, Pack It In

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Very insightful fren!
8460-figure-2.png

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Shocking, "coal country" W.V. (AKA Trump supporter country) has the most dumb people.
According to the pretty colors on the map ...Gr. 3-8 standardized testing results were lower or higher, and again that does not directly correlate to being smart or stupid. But it does give an indicator, of how the schooling in these areas align with federal education standards.

I am not saying this is a good or bad thing as this becomes opinionated as well as debatable. I have my own reservations about standardized test, how school systems prelare students for them (or,lack thereof), their overall value and so on

Box Ox

Not really; they'd also learn about Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg, who was deployed to Afghanistan.

Hope this helps.

It doesn’t help. Biden is in poor health and overshadowed by his son’s foreign involvements. Buttigieg isn’t a realistic choice for moderates or Republicans. Buttigieg only spins himself as a moderate Democrat.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What’s that got to do with anything? It’s a terrible job that educated people don’t have to do.
Education tells you nothing about how smart somebody is or how much common sense you got, some of the dumbest people are genius with their hands.

rod

Retired 22 years
From what I gather the more education a person has the less I would like to hang with them. They tend to be boring and very self centered and don't have a clue how the real world works.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
From what I gather the more education a person has the less I would like to hang with them. They tend to be boring and very self centered and don't have a clue how the real world works.
some of the most funny to me are intelligent people who play the fool, and goad knowitalls into the madness of correcting every little detail. ;p