Pack It Up, Pack It In

Serf

they (real American's) are far more intellectually and culturally deprived, too. The culture with no culture. That goes for most anywhere south of around 41N latitude..NY LA etc. Included.
This is a very loaded statement. Going to need some hard examples of these people who are the culture with no culture.

Serf

Btw that "best school system in NC" was very funny, too. Is that like being the best blind arrowsmith? You have a good sense of humor for someone from the south! Maybe the best! Haha
Imo North Carolina has the best of both worlds. Metropolitan city, Beaches, & Suburbs w/ "good school systems." Fairer taxes, etc. It is a Hurraciane risk, but life's imperfect. The public education is top notch as well as the State Universities.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Imo North Carolina has the best of both worlds. Metropolitan city, Beaches, & Suburbs w/ "good school systems." Fairer taxes, etc. It is a Hurraciane risk, but life's imperfect. The public education is top notch as well as the State Universities.
For a southern state, it's not bad. Definitely not SC or MS...but it's still the south.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Or so your liberal controller told you
There is truth to what they said. Many southern, conservative areas tend to champion being as uneducated and ignorant as possible. They feel being stupid brings less danger to,society than the intellectual know it all's.

I may joke about the south and the awful education standards, poverty, rampant illiteracy as well as the clear-cut white privledge when it comes to private education.....but there have been times in my life, being so ignorant might have helped me! At least a couple...

Serf

For a southern state, it's not bad. Definitely not SC or MS...but it's still the south.
This is actually fairly interesting. So basically anywhere below the Mason Dixon line is the distinction. But the Northern Southern States are less atrocious. Must go further down...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is truth to what they said. Many southern, conservative areas tend to champion being as uneducated and ignorant as possible. They feel being stupid brings less danger to,society than the intellectual know it all's.
This is a very factually based post about blacks in the South. Very insightful fren.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This is actually fairly interesting. So basically anywhere below the Mason Dixon line is the distinction. But the Northern Southern States are less atrocious. Must go further down...
Not necessarily. Georgia is another southern state that is, *regionally*, a bit better off. Not unlike NC.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
images (10).jpeg
district-linked-means-pooled.jpg

Weeee, I fully expect some backlash for posting these