Package car driver MVRs

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Put your name on the list even though you are waiting for the record to clear.
Soooo how does that work? When my name comes up to the top of the list do i just say oh Im waiting for my record to clear then my name remains at the top until my record is cleared?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If that 3 year rule is true then thats exactly what I came here for I'll just continue my part time work in the hub for now and grab a 2nd :censored2:ty part time job and wait it out. Thank you very much
And get no more road rage....

Seriously. That's every day at this job. You'll never make it if you don't learn to keep your cool.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Are you saying that I am pouring salt in to an open wound?

Two incidents of road rage and one of poor judgement clearly indicate that you have no business behind the wheel of a package car.
I'll agree with Dave here. This job throws stress at you from every angle. Your stories seem to indicate you don't handle that well.

While working on improving your driving record, you might want to also take some stress coping classes or something.

Or this job will eat you alive and you'll hurt or kill someone.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Are you saying that I am pouring salt in to an open wound?

Two incidents of road rage and one of poor judgement clearly indicate that you have no business behind the wheel of a package car.

Pretty funny because the 3 drivers I load for that actually know me think very differently and are the ones that actually urged me to put my name on the list. Seriously I know it's fun to be a sarcastic :censored2: on the internet and I'll be the first one to tell ya that most people deserve it! But in this case you can just :censored2: off

My first accident I was on my way to high school in my sophomore year and some person in a car decided to turn left on red and hit me while I was going during my green. My car was a piece of crap, rust everywhere, so I didnt care I just laughed thought what a :censored2: and kept going.

My 2nd accident was on the highway at 2 a.m. while I was on my way to he preload, the highway bridge had built up ice from the light frosting we had apparently and with no traffic and 15 degree weather I can now absolutely see why there would be ice. I wasn't ready for it. It was a single vehicle accident and I just had to get a different car.

My last accident was the only road rage accident I've ever had. I was having a bad day and I was already pissed and a driver irritated me. Scenario is irrelevant but even when the cop showed up I quote "You know I've seen a lot of accidents like these and I say it's not easy someone to admit when theyre wrong so you got my respect". I was polite to the lady and apologized about her car.

Quit acting like you :censored2:ing know me, I work hard at my job and im not taking your :censored2: when youre just going to blindly judge what you dont understand. That makes you worse than what you obviously so much hate

wayfair

swollen member
My last accident was the only road rage accident I've ever had. I was having a bad day and I was already :censored2: and a driver irritated me. Scenario is irrelevant but even when the cop showed up I quote "You know I've seen a lot of accidents like these and I say it's not easy someone to admit when theyre wrong so you got my respect". I was polite to the lady and apologized about her car.

kiss your UPS career goodbye with that response.... dpsht

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You guys post around like you never made a gosh darn mistake in your life and have earned the right via your perfect life to make others feel like :censored2: for their mistakes. Seriously learn some respect. I don't think I've been this disgusted since I browsed some comments on a youtube video

wayfair

swollen member
You guys post around like you never made a gosh darn mistake in your life and have earned the right via your perfect life to make others feel like :censored2: for their mistakes. Seriously learn some respect. I don't think I've been this disgusted since I browsed some comments on a youtube video
09DB4CEE-D3EF-4FD2-B3C9-BAA0FAFF13F1.gif

Faceplanted

Pretty funny because the 3 drivers I load for that actually know me think very differently and are the ones that actually urged me to put my name on the list. Seriously I know it's fun to be a sarcastic :censored2: on the internet and I'll be the first one to tell ya that most people deserve it! But in this case you can just :censored2: off

My first accident I was on my way to high school in my sophomore year and some person in a car decided to turn left on red and hit me while I was going during my green. My car was a piece of crap, rust everywhere, so I didnt care I just laughed thought what a :censored2: and kept going.

My 2nd accident was on the highway at 2 a.m. while I was on my way to he preload, the highway bridge had built up ice from the light frosting we had apparently and with no traffic and 15 degree weather I can now absolutely see why there would be ice. I wasn't ready for it. It was a single vehicle accident and I just had to get a different car.

My last accident was the only road rage accident I've ever had. I was having a bad day and I was already :censored2: and a driver irritated me. Scenario is irrelevant but even when the cop showed up I quote "You know I've seen a lot of accidents like these and I say it's not easy someone to admit when theyre wrong so you got my respect". I was polite to the lady and apologized about her car.

Quit acting like you :censored2:ing know me, I work hard at my job and im not taking your :censored2: when youre just going to blindly judge what you dont understand. That makes you worse than what you obviously so much hate
So you fixed your rage issue supposedly.... Supposedly.

Maybe your just a bad ass brah?

ibleedbrown

You are going to have to develop some thick skin if you want to drive for your career. You definitely want to avoid road rage if you're going to be driving 10+ hours a day. Talk to hr and find out the rules in your area, in my area it's 3 years til you can drive after an accident or DUI, 1 year for a moving violation.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We may have made some mistakes in life , but we never cracked up that many cars in that short time , let alone leave the scene of an accident or had a road rage offense ,,, you need to grow up a bit before even thinking about becoming a UPS driver !!

barnyard

KTM rider
The other 2 accidents were clearly not my fault, some dude ran a red light and I hit some black ice at @ a.m. on a bridge on my way to the preload.

Hitting black ice and loosing control is most certainly your fault. It is called, "driving too fast for conditions."

I suggest looking at other career options or Fed Ex.