Package Car question.

MendozaJ

I load luggage in the form of duffel bags and backpacks. I have a couple of hostels for one truck. I would say most of them are from airlines returning lost baggage.

Disney World resorts get tons of luggage and groceries shipped to them. It's not a cheap vacation so people do what they can to save.

I don't think FedEx has the monopoly on it. It's a matter of convenience when people ship from home. I don't know where the nearest FedEx is. The UPS Store is two blocks from my house.

Nike

Lol this sounds like something that isnt really a problem just a way for the airlines to make more money. Their really going to whine about the time it takes to get luggage on planes please. Because Im sure the TSA process, sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours and various other bottlenecks have no effect on airline delays.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol this sounds like something that isnt really a problem just a way for the airlines to make more money. Their really going to whine about the time it takes to get luggage on planes please. Because Im sure the TSA process, sitting on the tarmac for 2 hours and various other bottlenecks have no effect on airline delays.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Actually, it's true-----airlines are trying desperately to get out of the luggage business.