Package driving question

Shift 2

I just delivered a couple packages to the wrong street. Does that happen often and if management finds out can I be terminated for it I just started driving a few days ago and it was a honest mistake

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Depends on your management team. They could use the GPS to determine where you delivered them, but a lot of times the neighbor will just deliver it to the right address and no one finds out. Company won't check unless someone calls to tell them./

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Depends on your management team. They could use the GPS to determine where you delivered them, but a lot of times the neighbor will just deliver it to the right address and no one finds out. Company won't check unless someone calls to tell them.

Shift 2

It’s not even a physical thing running back and forth dropping off packages all day is easy. It way more mental than I expected and that’s my weak point in life

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I’d be lying if I said hadn’t done this before early in my career. Deliver one street only to realize I ACTUALLY then hit that street after finishing up lol. Check intersections, double check if you aren’t sure on your way to the stop. You’ll get better at it.
You can always go into “edit” and see the last stops you incorrectly did and go pick them back up.

Siveriano

well gonan tell you what they told me "first 30 days are hell" but then you make sure they pay yuou back on a 1day=1 year rate

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Happens to everyone man just hang in there. Other day I delivered a package two houses down and they called it in. The neighbor wouldn’t walk it 2 houses down so I had to go back after pick ups and 20 Min put the way to pick it up and re deliver. You are right about the mental thing though, sometimes if it get too bad just take a breather and gather yourself. Take a deep breath and just do the best you can.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
You won’t be fired unless a high value. It will result in a DFU aka Driver friend’ Up. Senior drivers may or may not try to resolve it for you.
Slow down don’t rush. That usially tends to result in these type of errors.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Did anyone tell you to sort packages off the clock like crazy until you make seniority?
Do that.

You won't get fired for doing stupid stuff in probation as long as you are a fast mother.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I just delivered a couple packages to the wrong street. Does that happen often and if management finds out can I be terminated for it I just started driving a few days ago and it was a honest mistake
Didn’t ur diad gps alarm go off when u scanned the box while on wrong street ?

Chukie804

Management told me I'd never be a driver
Mine has gone off at end of long driveways, then as I’m walking up I wonder if I’m at the correct add..
I've had it go off on the "wrong" side of an apartment building made me lose my mind as I tried in vain to figure out if it was in fact two separate addresses. 3 blocks away tho nahhhh quiet as a mouse