Package Handler Overtime?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Same. South Eastern. Thought that one was the same everywhere, can’t believe some PT’ers don’t get OT after 5.
We get nothing,we should though the job description says 3 and a 1/2 to 4 hours.

sept21

We get nothing,we should though the job description says 3 and a 1/2 to 4 hours.
Yeah it seems we dont get overtime after 5. So far since I started we go over 5 hours minimum 3 days out of the week. 1 week it was daily over 5 hours all week. So it would be nice to have that. Our hub seems to be very understaffed. But be sure next contract I will put my proposal in, as well as encouraging my coworkers to do the same. The workers I talked to had no idea that other areas paid overtime after 5.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Yeah it seems we dont get overtime after 5. So far since I started we go over 5 hours minimum 3 days out of the week. 1 week it was daily over 5 hours all week. So it would be nice to have that. Our hub seems to be very understaffed. But be sure next contract I will put my proposal in, as well as encouraging my coworkers to do the same. The workers I talked to had no idea that other areas paid overtime after 5.
That's pretty good for unload compared to my hub unloaders are getting 3 and 1/2 to 4 hours

boxerdan

I checked the rider for 396 and one thing you guys got that I'd like is vacation paid out at 1/52nd annual earnings rather than straight pay for 20 or 25 hours. Guess it could work out unfavorably if youre just working the guarantee, but my weekly checks are always about $200 more than my vacation checks.

Of course, a lot of that's because of the OT after 5 hours.

Cowboy Mac

In our supplement you would get overtime after 5, but if you worked 8 or more hours you didn’t get overtime until after 8.

So someone who worked 7.5 hours actually made more money than someone who worked 8.

AHS10

Same at the hub I’m at. My brother works in Visalia and they get OT after 5. I was real excited to be getting that too. Buuuuut, I’m not.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Thats almost as bad as bidding start times.

Right @MyTripisCut
What is wrong with New Jersey?
q32-1.jpg