package handling interview...

S

smirfgod

I have an uncle back in cleveland who is a sales rep for the ohio district and i put his name down twice and he said both time they contacted him and he said i would be a great hire. It's been a month now since i took my tour at my college hub so i don't think its a backround check. Unless it takes a long time for one then you are probably correct.

browntruckmechanic

Well isn't that special ?????????
smirfgod , call them and ask to talk to the hr full time manager!. I did that because after 2 weeks they didn't call me. Come to find out the part time hr sup. that interviewed me told the full time hr. that I wanted full time. I told him No that the day sort hours was the best for me and that I wanted part time so that if I want to go back to school I can.
They called me in 2 days later and I started training on the 29th of Jan. So it could be something as small as that.

txmomof2b2g

smirfgod , call them and ask to talk to the hr full time manager!. I did that because after 2 weeks they didn't call me. Come to find out the part time hr sup. that interviewed me told the full time hr. that I wanted full time. I told him No that the day sort hours was the best for me and that I wanted part time so that if I want to go back to school I can.
They called me in 2 days later and I started training on the 29th of Jan. So it could be something as small as that.

Sorry about that I accidently posted that under my husband log on.!!!! ah well I just paid him back for posting under mine couple of times? LOL OOOOPPPSSSSSS

S

smirfgod

Thanks guys, I will try and contact the HR tmr then and ask them whats going on with my application. The website still says accepting applications and it has been for 4 months straight. You guys are a great help!!

yummy

okay, did the second interview a few days ago....not so bad either. just one thing to remember: come on time (or early)! my appointment was at 3:00pm. i signed in at 2:50 pm. anyways when it turned three the security guy called up to the guy interviewing me (one of the sups interviewing the first day) and had me go up into this huge factory. theres a yellow strip onthe floor that leads you to the door, that leads to stairs, that lead to the rooms (i almost didnt get the right one until one of the other sups sent me to the right one.) before you go in though the security guy has to scan for any metal objects, phones, keys... stuff like that, and once you're clear they send you up to the interviewing room. when i got there i was told to wait a bit in the room next door (kinda big, looks like a laid back conference room sorta), the guy interviewing was on the phone... i think i waited almost 15 minutes. must have been an important call. anyways while i was waiting two other guys came in for the call back too asking if this was where the interview was being held (they were late). it was, gave them a yes... and a minute after the sup came in. asked each of us our names and then called me first to the next room for my interview. the rooms kinda small. theres one desk with a computer two chairs a file cabinet and i think that was it. pretty small. before the interview started though, he got on the phone and called the security guy down at the gate telling him that he didnt even want to see any callbacks if they were late. :bored: "don't even send them up!" woa... glad i came a little early. anyways, after that call he apologized for the wait and got to the interview. btw, when i was waiting in the other room there was a dry erase board with three shift times with names listed in each category. 6 for night, 6 for day, and 3 for preload. all spots were filled but one which was for the preload. there were three guys being interviewed for that last spot, two came late, leaving me looking real good for that last spot! anyways, he didnt really ask "why should i hire you?" kind of questions but more verification questions, like is this your address? is this the number where we can reach you? wuts your social security? things like that. and then he made sure which shift i wanted to work. good, good, im thinking i got the job. but wait, he noticed that i lived closer to another ups hub in baldwin park. i do. the thing is when i tried applying there they weren't accepting aps. but then he said he would send a message to one of the sups/ interview lady(veronica? venessa?.. i forget her name) down there and have them call me to get me working there. ofcourse thats good for me, its only 10 minutes away! so i ok'd it and that was that. he said that they would call me back in the next day or two. its been 3, and no call. hmm. wondering wut i should do....:wink: he did say if things didnt go through or work out at the baldwin park place he said to just come back. but wait, come back how? make another appointment? do i just walk back in? and he didnt give me a number to call just in case i didnt get the call from the baldwin park lady. eh?:confused:1 ill give it another day or two for the call to come.

Last edited:

toeknee2gx

okay, did the second interview a few days ago....not so bad either. just one thing to remember: come on time (or early)! my appointment was at 3:00pm. i signed in at 2:50 pm. anyways when it turned three the security guy called up to the guy interviewing me (one of the sups interviewing the first day) and had me go up into this huge factory. theres a yellow strip onthe floor that leads you to the door, that leads to stairs, that lead to the rooms (i almost didnt get the right one until one of the other sups sent me to the right one.) before you go in though the security guy has to scan for any metal objects, phones, keys... stuff like that, and once you're clear they send you up to the interviewing room. when i got there i was told to wait a bit in the room next door (kinda big, looks like a laid back conference room sorta), the guy interviewing was on the phone... i think i waited almost 15 minutes. must have been an important call. anyways while i was waiting two other guys came in for the call back too asking if this was where the interview was being held (they were late). it was, gave them a yes... and a minute after the sup came in. asked each of us our names and then called me first to the next room for my interview. the rooms kinda small. theres one desk with a computer two chairs a file cabinet and i think that was it. pretty small. before the interview started though, he got on the phone and called the security guy down at the gate telling him that he didnt even want to see any callbacks if they were late. :bored: "don't even send them up!" woa... glad i came a little early. anyways, after that call he apologized for the wait and got to the interview. btw, when i was waiting in the other room there was a dry erase board with three shift times with names listed in each category. 6 for night, 6 for day, and 3 for preload. all spots were filled but one which was for the preload. there were three guys being interviewed for that last spot, two came late, leaving me looking real good for that last spot! anyways, he didnt really ask "why should i hire you?" kind of questions but more verification questions, like is this your address? is this the number where we can reach you? wuts your social security? things like that. and then he made sure which shift i wanted to work. good, good, im thinking i got the job. but wait, he noticed that i lived closer to another ups hub in baldwin park. i do. the thing is when i tried applying there they weren't accepting aps. but then he said he would send a message to one of the sups/ interview lady(veronica? venessa?.. i forget her name) down there and have them call me to get me working there. ofcourse thats good for me, its only 10 minutes away! so i ok'd it and that was that. he said that they would call me back in the next day or two. its been 3, and no call. hmm. wondering wut i should do....:wink: he did say if things didnt go through or work out at the baldwin park place he said to just come back. but wait, come back how? make another appointment? do i just walk back in? and he didnt give me a number to call just in case i didnt get the call from the baldwin park lady. eh?:confused:1 ill give it another day or two for the call to come.

have u heard anything yet?? send me a pm....