Package lost

ManInBrown

an order of blue pills?
No. A part for my car car that took me 6 weeks to receive like it was sent via carrier pigeon. There was an issue with the part and the last thing I needed was having to reorder it and wait another 6 weeks. Nothing to do with the car running. An aftermarket upgrade that needs a slight tweak. Memo to the loader that didn’t scan it, you’re fired.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
cartoon-when-you-spend-10k-on-engine-mods-but-your-brakes-are-stock-chuckles-im-in-danger

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
How much is insurance now days? When I worked it was a quarter per hundred
When you worked OPL stock was a money maker. For you young guys OPL was an insurance company owned by UPS to insure UPS packages, huge moneymaker, it was shut down due to a lawsuit if I remember correctly.

rod

Retired 22 years
When you worked OPL stock was a money maker. For you young guys OPL was an insurance company owned by UPS to insure UPS packages, huge moneymaker, it was shut down due to a lawsuit if I remember correctly.
Not one of UPS's better ideas. We had a driver who had sold all of his UPS stock and bought OPL crap. He lost his ass on that deal.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
How was it a weird flex? The poster who I responded to insinuated that I was buying after market parts for an ‘86 Camry. Like the guy that drives a $4000 car with $3000 rims. Not even anything close to a weird flex. It wasn’t a flex.
Funny thing about that guy you are referring to...

He never quoted you.

Yet you took offense enough to get your panties ruffled.

I'm sure he laughed at you claiming to have a 70k car but needed a ebay upgrade...

Good luck tho

clean hairy

Headed to Arizona. Made it to Harrisburg PA and nothing since. No scans. 5 days. Not happy. Now I know what it feels like, never again will I mock a customer who comes here venting or looking for answers. Total BS. Item $550.00. Told by UPS in a week I can call and file a claim and will receive $100.00 FML. Thanks UPS.
It gets no scans while in transit.
Thank our new ceo for giving shippers the lowest cost "covered wagon" option, which yours selected.