Paid sick days

fattybrown

If I don’t ever use my COVID days, is ups going to pay me for them? And if we are sick with the bubbly guts, why are they allowed to burn our option days or face discipline?

Note. I am not one to miss work or call in very often. The option days are for me to take a day off if I don’t feel up to it that day. They are not sick days. Maybe this is something that needs to be addressed in the contract discussion.

If I don’t ever use my COVID days, is ups going to pay me for them? And if we are sick with the bubbly guts, why are they allowed to burn our option days or face discipline?

Note. I am not one to miss work or call in very often. The option days are for me to take a day off if I don’t feel up to it that day. They are not sick days. Maybe this is something that needs to be addressed in the contract discussion.
Hopefully you never have to use your covid days

nWo

No. Just like Teamcare isn't going to pay to have a kidney removed if you don't need to have a kidney removed.

542thruNthru

It amazes me how many people ask this stupid question.