Paperless Direct Deposit??

shenlux

I did NOT sign up for PAPERLESS direct deposit. I DID sign up for Direct Deposit. I don't have a paystub to get my ID number from so I can't log onto UPSERS to change my direct deposit information or even to choose NOT to have paperless. Am I locked out of UPSERS forever or is there a way to get my ID #? Nobody at work seems to know what to do.

spidey

Your OMS or on-road should be able to get you your employee ID in a matter of minutes, if not faster. If they claim they can't tell them to phone HR while you wait.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Your employee ID number is on all kinds of lists at work. Just look on senority, vacation bid sheets, etc. You can also send a message to tech support if you have trouble logging onto the site.

over9five

Staff member
Also, on the new employee IDs the barcode under your picture is your employee number. Scan it with a DIAD, and write it down.

helenofcalifornia

When you submit your COD checks in that white envelope at the end of the day, our's still asks for the last five numbers of your SS#. Is this just our district or is it nationwide?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We got Id cars last yr, and I thought we were the last on the planet to get them. Guess not.
Your sup, center manager, oms anyone should be able to get it for you in minutes. Like has been said before. If not take 20 minutes out of your day and call hr yourself.

ragu

You didn't get your ID during driver training. I remember having to sign about 50 forms with my ID # on them.

SmithBarney

ctr mgr took photos last year for ID's haha we still don't have them
not like we need them, anyone can walk in and out of our little ctr.

DS

Fenderbender
your ID # is in your diad where your ss# used to be,
this is the # to put on your turn in envelope.

xkingx

we've had the id cards for about 2 years now..Never seen anyone wear them....i think mine is somewhere in my backpack.
Didnt know you could scan them..ill try that one tomorrow...

also, we still use our last 4 digis for COD ssign in sheet and our SS# in our diad

trickpony1

I guess I've missed something.
Are those on direct deposit not going to get the "advice" paycheck every payday now?
I don't conduct financial business on the internet for personal reasons. I am also not a participant in upers.com, essentially, for the same personal reasons.
Can someone tell me if we are going to a "paperless" payday?

B

brownISer

only if you request it...

1) direct deposit with paperless (online only) advice
2) direct deposit with paper advice in your hand
3) no direct deposit with paycheck in your hand