Parler Conservative site.

refineryworker05

Remember these republicans are doing all this insane shyt for trump. An utterly corrupt and incompetent potus that has left the nation far worse off than what he inherited. Almost 400,000 Americans are dead from coronavirus, Unemployment is up, crime is up, and his election fraud lies directly started a riot that got multiple people killed. He isn't even popular with most Americans, and has never been popular with most Americans. He has the lowest average approval rating of any president since they started tracking approval ratings. In two elections over 53% of American voters didn't support him to be potus. In two elections, his main opponents combined received 10 million more votes than he did. This man has objectively been a disaster. What is wrong with republican voters?

Box Ox

You've been asleep for nine months?
There have been Trump rallies for five years, never one involved violence, not one until last week.
I'll be patient, lets see how it comes out of the washer.
Let me know when the idiot hard left attacks a joint session of Congress.

upsgrunt

Remember these republicans are doing all this insane shyt for trump. An utterly corrupt and incompetent potus that has left the nation far worse off than what he inherited. Almost 400,000 Americans are dead from coronavirus, Unemployment is up, crime is up, and his election fraud lies directly started a riot that got multiple people killed. He isn't even popular with most Americans, and has never been popular with most Americans. He has the lowest average approval rating of any president since they started tracking approval ratings. In two elections over 53% of American voters didn't support him to be potus. In two elections, his main opponents combined received 10 million more votes than he did. This man has objectively been a disaster. What is wrong with republican voters?

Just

Stop

Repeating

The

Same

Crap

refineryworker05

Just

Stop

Repeating

The

Same

Crap
No, I think reminding everyone who republicans are fighting for. Who republicans want to be potus and his horrible incompetent and corrupt track record, the fact he failed at handling coronavirus, the fact that the economy is bad, the fact that crime is up, he caused a riot that got multiple people killed based on his election fraud lies, the fact that he was never popular with most Americans, the fact that in two elections over 53% of Americans didn't vote for him to be president, the fact that in two elections he received 10million fewer total votes than his main opponents. And asking the question, What is wrong with republican voters?

floridays

Let me know when the idiot hard left attacks a joint session of Congress.
You don't understand patience?
We dealt with Mueller for over two years to find out what we already knew.
I'll wait for the investigation, my bet is it was the left and far right jackasses, not Trump supporters.

If Trump had a hearing in the courts this whole country would still be ablaze, Capitol and Supreme Court, White House as well.

The right doesn't destroy, we build the future.

Keep pushing though, you'll know when we come out of the corner, it will not be pretty.

floridays

You already did last week. And it was not.
No sir, I did not, 99. whatever % of those in attendance did not as well.
You better face the fact or you under estimate the enemy.

For your indulgence, consider me your enemy, notification given.
A smart person would pause.
Let the chips fall where they may.

Box Ox

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! LOL
tenor.gif

refineryworker05

No sir, I did not, 99. whatever % of those in attendance did not as well.
You better face the fact or you under estimate the enemy.

A smart person would pause.
Let the chips fall where they may.
This is how insane republican voters have become this poster is threatening future violence by even more republican voters. This is kind of rhetoric is very dangerous and it shows that republican voters are turning away from representative government and favoring violence to maintain political power. And they are doing this for trump remember that for trump.

vantexan

This is how insane republican voters have become this poster is threatening future violence by even more republican voters. This is kind of rhetoric is very dangerous and it shows that republican voters are turning away from representative government and favoring violence to maintain political power.
:runcirclsmiley2:

refineryworker05

That poster is clearly threatening future violence by republican voters at some point if things don't go their way politically. Very dangerous rhetoric. Republican voters are turning away from accepting losing elections in a representative government and are starting to favor violence to maintain political power when republicans lose elections. That's what all the bogus claims of voter fraud have been about.

vantexan

That poster is clearly threatening future violence by republican voters at some point if things don't go their way politically. Very dangerous rhetoric. Republican voters are turning away from accepting losing elections in a representative government and are starting to favor violence to maintain political power when republicans lose elections. That's what all the bogus claims of voter fraud have been about.
:runcirclsmiley2:

floridays

This is how insane republican voters have become this poster is threatening future violence by even more republican voters. This is kind of rhetoric is very dangerous and it shows that republican voters are turning away from representative government and favoring violence to maintain political power. And they are doing this for trump remember that for trump.
I'd call you a :censored2: but I won't, it might put me under the moderators once again.

If you can comprehend English, I threatened no one.
In plain English,
Do what you feel you need to do, let the chips fall where they may.

Newton's third law can be observed not only in physics.

refineryworker05

I'd call you a * but I won't, it might put me under the moderators once again.

If you can comprehend English, I threatened no one.
In plain English,
Do what you feel you need to do, let the chips fall where they may.

Newton's third law can be observed not only in physics.
You threatened future violence. Its dangerous rhetoric.