Parler Conservative site.

Box Ox

For your indulgence, consider me your enemy, notification given.
A smart person would pause.
Let the chips fall where they may.
This is how insane republican voters have become this poster is threatening future violence by even more republican voters. This is kind of rhetoric is very dangerous and it shows that republican voters are turning away from representative government and favoring violence to maintain political power. And they are doing this for trump remember that for trump.
I agree with what you're getting at here in general but didn't even really give that a second thought. I LOL'd when I read it. We're all just having fun ripping on each other on an anonymous internet forum here.

Think the guys who are truly serious about being bad IRL are the ones who have gotten a little more quiet lately.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree with what you're getting at here in general but didn't even really give that a second thought. I LOL'd when I read it. We're all just having fun ripping on each other on an anonymous internet forum here.

Think the guys who are truly serious about being bad IRL are the ones who have gotten a little more quiet lately.

I've been busy overthrowing the Canadian government, getting them ready to be rolled into the United States of New Britannia. @rickyb was there, wearing his red star cap.

refineryworker05

No, not likely, I'm not a violent person, I counter.
I can counter hard.

Quote me and dissect it.
I'm all ears.
Who were you countering in your exchange with the other poster? that poster said something to the effect of let me know when a hard left idiot attacks congress.

Your response was about patience and then your conspiracy belief about the Mueller investigation, followed by some other words and ending with a threat saying something like we are in our corner but when we come out it won't be pretty.

floridays

Who were you countering in your exchange with the other poster? that poster said something to the effect of let me know when a hard left idiot attacks congress.

Your response was about patience and then your conspiracy belief about the Mueller investigation, followed by some other words and ending with a threat saying something like we are in our corner but when we come out it won't be pretty.
I replied about patience, I'll wait till it is sifted out without affixing blame.

The conspiracy with Mueller resided with the left, absolutely no action beyond verbal from the right. We respect 'so-called' legal inquiry.
Every proposition of the left was proven to be incorrect, still no violence, no retribution.

I said patience,
I'll wait to see the lefts involvement in Jan. 6.

I'm on record here in a post to @Sportello concerning exactly what I think should happen regarding that incident. Jan 6

I know your type,(you personally) @Box Ox included, press, push forward as you have, there will be answering. Is that understood? That is exactly a counter philosophy.
Keep pushing, you will not like the reaction. It's time to stand down.

Is that understood or do you need a picture?

Box Ox

I know your type,(you personally) @Box Ox included, press, push forward as you have, there will be answering. Is that understood? That is exactly a counter philosophy.
Keep pushing, you will not like the reaction. It's time to stand down.

Is that understood or do you need a picture?

giphy.gif

floridays

You got a kid out of wedlock bozo?
Try getting govt. money (yours and mine) for the kids if the sperm donor lives there. No sperm donor in the house, money flows. Baby daddy, where do you think that comes from? It comes from you, democrat Pos and republican Pos.

Excellent,

Cram wayne's world up your ass, a :censored2: movie doesn't dictate policy, it certainly doesn't make your point.
Excellent.