Parler Conservative site.

floridays

Let's get it done at the polls next year and in 2024!
I'm not sure if I will even vote in 2024.
Cruz was my initial choice, I'm elated Trump won.
There is not one person on the horizon I could vote for now, beyond Cruz possibly, not likely however, a lot of questions and some resentment with him.

Trump 100%, if the democrats weren't so consumed with directing every damn part of our life this country could prosper like never before.

Pelosi is a good catholic, her claim, not mine. If that is her belief and hope my wish is she's dead on Jan 20th and goes to her reward, she's charted her course, her afterlife, I'd bid her good adieu and raise it with a "see you later motherf"

Just me, I'm an outlier.

refineryworker05

I replied about patience, I'll wait till it is sifted out without affixing blame.

The conspiracy with Mueller resided with the left, absolutely no action beyond verbal from the right. We respect 'so-called' legal inquiry.
Every proposition of the left was proven to be incorrect, still no violence, no retribution.

I said patience,
I'll wait to see the lefts involvement in Jan. 6.

I'm on record here in a post to @Sportello concerning exactly what I think should happen regarding that incident. Jan 6

I know your type,(you personally) @Box Ox included, press, push forward as you have, there will be answering. Is that understood? That is exactly a counter philosophy.
Keep pushing, you will not like the reaction. It's time to stand down.

Is that understood or do you need a picture?
Lol, wtf are you talking about? First off, the conspiracies about the russia and trump campaign investigation and the left's involvement in trumps voter fraud riot, I may address in another post, but seriously your last few posts on this topic seem deranged. I don't name call, but what is wrong with you? Why do you keep making these meaningless threats of violence?

floridays

Lol, wtf are you talking about? First off, the conspiracies about the russia and trump campaign investigation and the left's involvement in trumps voter fraud riot, I may address in another post, but seriously your last few posts on this topic seem deranged. I don't name call, but what is wrong with you? Why do you keep making these meaningless threats of violence?
I make no threats of violence, I only said when one is backed into a corner don't be surprised when if they come out. If you have ears, hear me.

Your addresses are too long, after two and a half years Mueller said nothing to see here. I'm more brash, I say go friend yourself and leave me alone, you cheated and disregarded laws the constitution included and got your president. Leave me the friend alone and there will be no problems.

refineryworker05

This is what the Republican senate report found. This behavior by trump and his campaign deserved an investigation.
A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s interferencein the 2016 election laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Kremlin officials and other Russians, including at least one intelligence officer and others tied to the country’s spy services.

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, totaling nearly 1,000 pages, drew to a close one of the highest-profile congressional investigations in recent memory and could be the last word from an official government inquiry about the expansive Russian campaign to sabotage the 2016 election.

It provided a bipartisan Senate imprimatur for an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trumpbecome president, Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

Why was the investigation started?

The FBI began probing the Trump campaign's connections to Russia on July 31, 2016, based on an alarming tip from the Australian government. Two months earlier, Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos had told Australia's top diplomat in London over drinks that the Russian government had "dirt" on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and might release the information to help the Trump campaign. The diplomat, Alexander Downer, thought Papadopoulos was too young and inexperienced to have any real influence in a presidential campaign, but notified his superiors. When WikiLeaks began releasing hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee on July 22, the Australian ambassador to the U.S. informed American officials of what Papadopoulos had said. Days later, the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation, code-naming the operation "Crossfire Hurricane."

refineryworker05

Marco Rubio who is on the senate intelligence committee is on record saying the fbi had no choice but to open a probe because there was a growing body of evidence that a foreign government was attempting to interfere in our elections.

refineryworker05

So the mueller investigation found extensive contact between the trump campaign and Russia, they found Russia had illegally stolen DNC emails and that numerous members of the trump campaign trying to get dirt on H. clinton through the Russian email hacks, there were also other connections to the Russia and trump campaign. So given those facts of course they are going to open an investigation. This had nothing to do with the left or the Steele dossier, the fbi had opened the investigation months before it got the Steele dossier.
The special prosecutor was named after trump fired Comey because he wouldn’t end the Russia investigation and during that investigation mueller found 10 instances in which trump obstructed justice

refineryworker05

Any reading on the Russia trump investigation objectively comes to the conclusion, it was an obvious investigation to open because of the grump campaign’s behavior and connections to Russia, but because republicans are so detached from reality, the investigation becomes this jumbled insane conspiracy, that involves the Steele dossier, Clinton, Potus Obama, Lisa Page, and Pete Strzok, the deep state, and blah blah, blah the all powerful left did trump wrong conspiracy.

refineryworker05

See the insane conspiracy, the deep state in the fbi and DOJ controlled by the all powerful left did it. Lol. republicans are completely detached from reality. Everything is a massive conspiracy controlled by the all powerful left over and over.

floridays

Marco Rubio who is on the senate intelligence committee is on record saying the fbi had no choice but to open a probe because there was a growing body of evidence that a foreign government was attempting to interfere in our elections.
Might be true, why directed at Trump?
The answers would have been found by looking to the Hillary campaign.
Fact proves this.

refineryworker05

I make no threats of violence, I only said when one is backed into a corner don't be surprised when if they come out. If you have ears, hear me.

Your addresses are too long, after two and a half years Mueller said nothing to see here. I'm more brash, I say go friend yourself and leave me alone, you cheated and disregarded laws the constitution included and got your president. Leave me the friend alone and there will be no problems.
You need to calm down. I’m not doing anything to you. I won’t post to you again since it seems these post cause you so much distress. I am sorry. Be well.

floridays

See the insane conspiracy, the deep state in the fbi and DOJ controlled by the all powerful left did it. Lol. republicans are completely detached from reality. Everything is a massive conspiracy controlled by the all powerful left over and over.
I asked for your link, I can read, I'm smarter than you.

It does seem every cover comes from a person with a leftist, anti-Trump view.
I said seem to be nice. In truth each was either from the left or anti-Trump, facts have been presented, there is no backing away from them.

floridays

You need to calm down. I’m not doing anything to you. I won’t post to you again since it seems these post cause you so much distress. I am sorry. Be well.
I'm as calm as a cucumber, If you can't support what you advance or give a simple link, so be it.
You clowns always wilt under questioning because you have no foundation, there is no foundation for your claims.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump Energizer Facebook and Twitter Batteries.jpg