Part Pitbull-Dog Mauls Old Woman To Death

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got a pitbull story that probably belongs in the Darwin Awards thread. My great-niece on my wife's side got mauled by her pit bull almost a year ago now. It attacked her head and face, causing a lot of damage. My great-niece defended the dog and claimed her injuries were caused by hitting her head on a counter. The ER docs knew better and reported it, one of her pits had blood on it and was put down. She had two, the other one was in a cage. About two weeks ago this happens again. She is now twenty, unmarried, and two months pregnant. The idiot went out and got a replacement pit, she had two again. This time the dog ripped most of her scalp off, and by the time she was found it was too late to re-attach. So now she is getting skin grafts off her thigh to replace her scalp. Her jerk boyfriend found another girl and kicks my grand-niece out. She is/was a pretty woman, and could have been a model. Now she is trying to raise money to come to Georgia to move in with my sister-in-law, her grandmother. SIL doesn't like to work and is living in my in-law's house. My in-laws died a year ago and that house is going on the market next month.

DriverNerd

I got a pitbull story that probably belongs in the Darwin Awards thread. My great-niece on my wife's side got mauled by her pit bull almost a year ago now. It attacked her head and face, causing a lot of damage. My great-niece defended the dog and claimed her injuries were caused by hitting her head on a counter. The ER docs knew better and reported it, one of her pits had blood on it and was put down. She had two, the other one was in a cage. About two weeks ago this happens again. She is now twenty, unmarried, and two months pregnant. The idiot went out and got a replacement pit, she had two again. This time the dog ripped most of her scalp off, and by the time she was found it was too late to re-attach. So now she is getting skin grafts off her thigh to replace her scalp. Her jerk boyfriend found another girl and kicks my grand-niece out. She is/was a pretty woman, and could have been a model. Now she is trying to raise money to come to Georgia to move in with my sister-in-law, her grandmother. SIL doesn't like to work and is living in my in-law's house. My in-laws died a year ago and that house is going on the market next month.
Well that's depressing.

MAKAVELI

Thebrownblob

Holy crap

MAKAVELI

Crazy I’ve never had a problem with those dogs. Unfortunately, you just can’t trust any of them.

As this court case proceeds, it serves as a good reminder that all dogs, regardless of their breed, can be dangerous. The dog involved in this incident was a rescue. Though it’s noble to try and unite rescued pets with new owners, there is no telling what lies in the history of each rescued dog. Animal shelters and dog rescue organizations owe it to their patrons to warn them of the potential risks that come with greeting unfamiliar pets.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

As this court case proceeds, it serves as a good reminder that all dogs, regardless of their breed, can be dangerous. The dog involved in this incident was a rescue. Though it’s noble to try and unite rescued pets with new owners, there is no telling what lies in the history of each rescued dog. Animal shelters and dog rescue organizations owe it to their patrons to warn them of the potential risks that come with greeting unfamiliar pets.
After 30 years of walking up on porches, they all bite.