Part time feeder job

Andy peterson

Hey guys, I live in central WI and want to drive the class A trucks from my small city of Wausau to the hubs, I think they typically go to Minneapolis.

I'm in school getting my CDL right now and I have seen ads for part time CDL drivers in my city. My question is what experience is required? Is there usually a lot of loading or unloading with a part time cdl job? What do they typically pay?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hey guys, I live in central WI and want to drive the class A trucks from my small city of Wausau to the hubs, I think they typically go to Minneapolis.

I'm in school getting my CDL right now and I have seen ads for part time CDL drivers in my city. My question is what experience is required? Is there usually a lot of loading or unloading with a part time cdl job? What do they typically pay?
Good luck out there! Great questions, not sure if your specific questions have been answered but this link might help...
http://bfy.tw/5SyN

Have any selfies?
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg

Andy peterson

I
Good luck out there! Great questions, not sure if your specific questions have been answered but this link might help...
checked that out

I checked that out but it just took me to a google search. Thanks for the help, maybe if you have time, could you make sure that was what you intended for a link to send. I'm very interested in any help I can get

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I checked that out but it just took me to a google search. Thanks for the help, maybe if you have time, could you make sure that was what you intended for a link to send. I'm very interested in any help I can get

Hey Andy you seem like a good sport. I was having fun with ya on the link. I don't know of UPS hiring for part time cdl drivers but usually the schools offer placement assistance after graduating so thatmight be something UPS and the school have arranged. As for the pay range, that's hard to say, each company is going to differ greatly.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

You are going to have to start at the bottom and work your way up, if your city is that small they might not even have a feeder department. You are going to start as a part time loader or unloader and it's going to take several years before you get behind the wheel. I'm speaking for UPS not UPS Freight.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

We pay our CDL part timers $62.85/ hour to start. Part time usually works only 38 hours a week.

BB-8

I live in Wisconsin also, I worked at UPS Freight in Kaukuana, just switched to UPS. Hopefully the switch is worth it. Reason I left is because there will not be a full time position at UPS Freight for at least 10 years. Our extra boards work maybe 2 days a week. And some of our full time city drivers are getting maybe 35 hours a week.