Part-time = full-time

Package Stick

"Send it."
For a while, my hub has been short staffed needing people to help out the night sort (can't find people?). Well, this week they've let us triple shift because sups have been working all sorts because again, can't find people.
Is this happening elsewhere? I'm getting 10-14 hours as a part-timer. I almost have my 1-year pension credit already.

Superteeth2478

For a while, my hub has been short staffed needing people to help out the night sort (can't find people?). Well, this week they've let us triple shift because sups have been working all sorts because again, can't find people.
Is this happening elsewhere? I'm getting 10-14 hours as a part-timer. I almost have my 1-year pension credit already.
As in, no one who is getting hired is sticking around? Or everyone is getting scared away on their tour by the chants of "FRESH MEAT!" echoing through the building?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We were fully staffed until about late may. Don't overwork yourself it is way easier than you think inside the building. Can sabotage your immune system.

1000RR

I'm part time and have been doubling 5 days a week for the last month and a half. 2 of the 3 sorts need help like crazy, cant keep people. good money for me

Tom Jefferson

I’m sitting at 35 hours and I’m a new hire. So no I don’t think you’re the only one. By the way, my fingers are sore as :censored2: and my body kinda.. anyone have any advice?

Jstpeachy

I’m sitting at 35 hours and I’m a new hire. So no I don’t think you’re the only one. By the way, my fingers are sore as :censored2: and my body kinda.. anyone have any advice?

I’m in week 6 as preload. The more water I drink the less sore I seem to be, stretch before the shift starts and pop some advil and hope for the best is all I got lol

KoennenTiger

Overpaid Union Thug

I miss double shifting in smalls. That was some of the easiest money I have ever made. Along with being an air driver. Particularly on the day after Thanksgiving and New Year’s eve.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I miss double shifting in smalls. That was some of the easiest money I have ever made. Along with being an air driver. Particularly on the day after Thanksgiving and New Year’s eve.
36693766-343B-40D2-8EC7-9F820E2639D8.gif