Part Time Package Dispatch Supervisor

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@Operational needs , I can guarantee you one thing , you let me , @Big Arrow Down...D , and , @Brownslave688 out at a bar one night , with his girl there , one of us would end up hittin that. And I hope it's on video.........
image.jpg

cardboard-surfer

PT sup = cannon-fodder in the scapegoat wars. It's the "FT-sup job security" position.

FT'ers always breathe a sigh of relief when PT positions are filled; it's a blame-buffer when the DM or corporate shows up and hates everything. The forty-something FT sup can blame the twenty-something PT'ers for everything wrong at the hub/center.

The best is when a PT sup is caught doing union work (loading feeders/PC's) and the video is (anonymously) sent to the local. Then the PT'er is fired, everyone runs around like chickens with their heads cut off for a couple of weeks, a new PT'er is hired and everything goes back to 'normal'...and the new PT sup does union work just like before.

It's obvious this site is nothing but a bunch of Union bitches. Sorry I stumbled across it. Teamsters take hard working men and turns them straight to entitled pusillanimous. :censored2: THE TEAMSTERS!!!!