Part Time Package Dispatch Supervisor

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's obvious this site is nothing but a bunch of Union bitches. Sorry I stumbled across it. Teamsters take hard working men and turns them straight to entitled pusillanimous. :censored2: THE TEAMSTERS!!!!
Aren't you a cute management troll.

I bet you're the "type" that falsifies time cards and harasses your union employees endlessly all while towing the company line like a good foot soldier.

I'm sorry you're also some sad supervisor in a position where you probably don't make as much as those crappy union guys you hate so much. Jealousy will kill you if you let it.

Now go back under your bosses desk. You missed a spot.

It's obvious this site is nothing but a bunch of Union bitches. Sorry I stumbled across it. Teamsters take hard working men and turns them straight to entitled pusillanimous. :censored2: THE TEAMSTERS!!!!
I'm sorry you did too. The nothingness fluff thread sounds like your speed.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Aren't you a cute management troll.

I bet you're the "type" that falsifies time cards and harasses your union employees endlessly all while towing the company line like a good foot soldier.

I'm sorry you're also some sad supervisor in a position where you probably don't make as much as those crappy union guys you hate so much. Jealousy will kill you if you let it.

Now go back under your bosses desk. You missed a spot.
Don't worry @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U will clean up what's left.

clean hairy

It's easy to be a tough guy on the Internet!
Go to a Union Meeting and speak the above for all to hear.
Won't be such a tough guy then, will you?