Part-time pension

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In my area the part-time pension is through the company and the full-time pension is through the union.

If you hit your years for full-time retirement and have over 5 yrs vested part-time, do you collect the part-time pension as soon as you retire, or do you have to wait until you’re 62 or something?
Age 65 in the 177. Take your vitamins!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
......Billy ???
Management material. Takes him 3 seconds to realize he is holding the address upside down.
The target goal for unload is to cram the bins so tight that nobody can even get a hand into the bins. pieces hanging out 2 ft out crashing into a stack/burn pile That is taller than the roof of the vehicles.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You forget that scratch and old man jingle are BFF’s.... I have heard a rumor that he is trying to get scratch to tag along at one of his EDM shows....we’ll have to see what happens..
We live in the same town and have several mutual friends, including a banker and our personal doctor. Where Doc's finger has been.....

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Tampa area has my interest right now. Close to the ocean and in the middle of Florida. I was born in downtown Atlanta sixty years ago and I'm ready for a change.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Gotta get a couple pics with you guys in Uniglo face paint, board shorts and neon tank tops...with glosticks and Whistles around your necks (they still do that at these festivals???..lmao)
This is one that was fun to get and I thought it looked cool:
Hoax Painted hand.jpg

This is a typical festy garb for me:

Hoax Festy garb.jpg

Hoax festy garb 2.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Tampa area has my interest right now. Close to the ocean and in the middle of Florida. I was born in downtown Atlanta sixty years ago and I'm ready for a change.
I can't get my wife to move or I would be in a state with zero income tax and legal cannabis.

When I moved some investments around a few years back, I had to pay GA tax in the 6 figures.