Part Time raise as of 8/2022

M_Sundy

Im a 15 year employee, its my understanding i should get my dollar raise plus cola (. 82 cents )

When i go under my Upsers profile and look at my Time Card Viewer for my hours this week Aug 1 and 2, my new hourly increase that is used in my time card calculation only reflects and increase of 1.57 not 1.82. By my calculation i am missing an extra .25 cents. I know its not finalized until the paycheck is issued.
Has anyone else noticed anything wrong in their increase amount, as its reflected in your, Time Card Viewer.

Just curious and what would be the recourse suggested if its not corrected?

Thanks

PTSandwichMaker

Im a 15 year employee, its my understanding i should get my dollar raise plus cola (. 82 cents )

When i go under my Upsers profile and look at my Time Card Viewer for my hours this week Aug 1 and 2, my new hourly increase that is used in my time card calculation only reflects and increase of 1.57 not 1.82. By my calculation i am missing an extra .25 cents. I know its not finalized until the paycheck is issued.
Has anyone else noticed anything wrong in their increase amount, as its reflected in your, Time Card Viewer.

Thanks
Ours hasn’t been updated yet (PT)

Gman33909

That's not good hopefully it will change, the in 2014 some people only got a 50 cent raise instead of the 70 raise because they were in revenue recovery....

542thruNthru

Thanks
Have you spoke with a shop steward or maybe called your local and spoke with your business agent?

M_Sundy

Thank for everyones feedback, 542… yes, spoke to 2 different steward 1st thing. They said lets see what happens.

Update as of the end of today as far as my Time Card Viewer info.

All my $$’s / numbers have been updated to reflect the 1.82 raise correctly. I also checked with co-workers and their info was accurate as well. ( Jax. Fl Hub )

I might not be a RPCDS MECH…
( thats for who ever wants it, not for me bossman ) but i help the UPS world go round and round as we all do.

Thanks for the help and hope everyones raises are done correctly.

M_Sundy out.