Part time retirement

Overpaid Union Thug

📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦
That's a long time brother
It normally doesn’t take that long. We had a ton of runner and gunner full timers during the time I should have been able to get hired. And a manager that absolutely hated hiring more drivers came on board about that time. So that delayed things for some of us. And I spent my first couple of years in a hub with a much longer average wait than that so it could have been worse.

It normally doesn’t take that long. We had a ton of runner and gunner full timers during the time I should have been able to get hired. And a manager that absolutely hated hiring more drivers came on board about that time. So that delayed things for some of us. And I spent my first couple of years in a hub with a much longer average wait than that so it could have been worse.
So how many years do you plan on working at this place?

Overpaid Union Thug

📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦
So how many years do you plan on working at this place?
I have as little as seven years left as of October 1st. How far I go after that depends on whether or not we can reign in Bidenflation and/or if we can avoid electing similar clowns between now and then. The next contract SHOULD be settled right before I’ve earned thirty years of credit so I SHOULD be able to take advantage of the contractual bump in pension payments and leave then. In addition to the 2023 contractual bump. But I look at it as an inflation adjustment.

I have as little as seven years left as of October 1st. How far I go after that depends on whether or not we can reign in Bidenflation and/or if we can avoid electing similar clowns between now and then. The next contract SHOULD be settled right before I’ve earned thirty years of credit so I SHOULD be able to take advantage of the contractual bump in pension payments and leave then.
I'm a little leery about that next contract
UPS package, mechanics, and airlines contracts all expire the same time
Also management contributions will cease at the time also