Part time supervisor

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Does anyone know for a pt supervisor how many write ups can you get to get fired ? Or anything related to that ?? What’s the process

Goody I get to go first...

As a part time supervisor you have no protection.. I still remember an old time Manager who did a small happy dance when he fired one.

Damn somebody beat me to it...

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Goody I get to go first...

As a part time supervisor you have no protection.. I still remember an old time Manager who did a small happy dance when he fired one.

Damn somebody beat me to it...
Ha ha

You are 3rd...

Or second depending on how technical you want to be

Its_a_me

Depending on the state you work in, most managers (not covered by a CBA like union employees) are at-will employees meaning the company can fire you without warning for no particular reason at all.

There are exceptions to this: “just cause" being necessary via a employee handbook contract you signed, public policy exemption (something that goes against the law or retaliation for reporting something against the law), and covenant of good faith (can't fire you a day before your commission is to be paid) but I don't see how they apply. So the answer is it depends on your center manager.

If they are looking to get rid of you: they will find a way.

We’re gonna need the whole story Cristina what’d ya do. can’t make it to work on time or harassing some halfwit. spill it what’s going on
Personal reasons for calling off .. dealing a month of fiberglass all over my room and clothes had to get rid of my belongings .. and fiberglass is pretty bad for your health if anyone knows that .. having a toddler dealing with it so constantly having to watch him and throw away things

Depending on the state you work in, most managers (not covered by a CBA like union employees) are at-will employees meaning the company can fire you without warning for no particular reason at all.

There are exceptions to this: “just cause" being necessary via a employee handbook contract you signed, public policy exemption (something that goes against the law or retaliation for reporting something against the law), and covenant of good faith (can't fire you a day before your commission is to be paid) but I don't see how they apply. So the answer is it depends on your center manager.

If they are looking to get rid of you: they will find a way.
This is in California bay area ..

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Personal reasons for calling off .. dealing a month of fiberglass all over my room and clothes had to get rid of my belongings .. and fiberglass is pretty bad for your health if anyone knows that .. having a toddler dealing with it so constantly having to watch him and throw away things
I have a buddy you should meet...

He has all sorts of good ideas despite being named @BadIdeaGuy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every time some sup had it out for me, I just went with the flow.
Over time I still had a job and they ended up seeking a new career choice.