Part time to full time

Micha

Completed integrad
They hired me as part time casual driver
I made sure that I’m not seasonal and they said no, u will work yr round.
My instructors said BS, I will be gone Jan 15th, is that true.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Completed integrad

They lied.

You will be gone Jan 11th. They are not going to keep you on another pay period.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Completed integrad
I would be less inclined to believe a driving school instructor that doesn’t work in your building. Then again, management has been known to lie, so...
E10C19E2-A463-442E-A776-F00ED30454E8.gif

Phenom5

Long as your position changes by sometime in October. Should be a set date where people hired after that date are seasonals unless notified in January that they are keeping you

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Part-time is year-round. Where I'm at the turnover is so high that once you're hired you are pretty much guaranteed a job unless you quit.

Staydryitsraining

I would think if your hired now and working then you will drive the rest of the year and unless they cant find drivers you will be permanent. 90% chance you'll be offered a pt job after dec 26 unless you suck.

Box Ox

Completed integrad

Don’t ever go to HR or management for the definitive truth about anything because there’s a good chance you won’t get it from them. They’ll say whatever serves their own interests.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Completed integrad
You are fine , we need drivers

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Have to work till the 15th per contract!

Who does this? Spends however much amount of time registering a screen name and completing the signup process just to answer some random ass post in some random ass thread.

Not even a hello or longtime lurker, first time poster. Bunch of savages I tell ya.

542thruNthru

Have to work till the 15th per contract!

Who does this? Spends however much amount of time registering a screen name and completing the signup process just to answer some random ass post in some random ass thread.

Not even a hello or longtime lurker, first time poster. Bunch of savages I tell ya.

He's also wrong. They do not have to work you till Jan 15th. That's just the last day they are supposed to be allowed to use helpers/seasonals.