Part-Time UPS Teamsters

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Thanks!
I thought it was about that. Where did you obtain this number?
The number is off by half a decade, and is a somewhat rough estimate. In 2015 there were just over 444,000 UPS employees, of which 37% were part timers.
I'm not sure how many jobs have been added since then.

This is from an infographic released by UPS about their workforce.

Now as for your question of how many pay dues, I couldn't begin to guess. Probably about half.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The number is off by half a decade, and is a somewhat rough estimate. In 2015 there were just over 444,000 UPS employees, of which 37% were part timers.
I'm not sure how many jobs have been added since then.

This is from an infographic released by UPS about their workforce.

Now as for your question of how many pay dues, I couldn't begin to guess. Probably about half.
Numbers I was able to locate were 250,000 UPS Teamsters 70% PartTime.

Anyone?

nWo

"What is UPS doing for its Union employees affected by the novel Coronavirus?

UPS and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) have agreed to a generous 10-day paid-leave policy that covers approximately 300,000 full- and part-time hourly employees (primarily drivers, package handlers and mechanics) if they should become directly impacted by the novel Coronavirus."

Ups says approximately 300,000 Pt and Ft Union Employees.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No they are counted as zero since their ballots go to their parents or girlfriends house or some apartment they crashed at when they got hired And don’t live at anymore.
Gooooooood good.

What if the tenants "accidentally" open, fill out and return said ballot?

Integrity

Binge Poster
No they are counted as zero since their ballots go to their parents or girlfriends house or some apartment they crashed at when they got hired And don’t live at anymore.
This is a problem but I personally know many long time part timers who are not part of the transient part time work force.

Many full-timers don’t vote too.