Part-Time UPS Teamsters

Integrity

Binge Poster
Never going to happen. Both UPS and the Teamster leadership want a divided Union. Makes control much easier. They even found a way to divide the delivery drivers with the new 22.4 language.
Probably never going to happen but you have to admit, if the numbers are correct, numerically speaking they do hold an overwhelming majority of the votes and if someone could somehow organize them they could actually be fairly represented.

PT Car Washer

Probably never going to happen but you have to admit, if the numbers are correct, numerically speaking they do hold an overwhelming majority of the votes and if someone could somehow organize them they could actually be fairly represented.
That all ended when the two tier PT wages was implemented. Now UPS has a two tier delivery driver wage system.

Integrity

Binge Poster
That all ended when the two tier PT wages was implemented. Now UPS has a two tier delivery driver wage system.
I know this will never happen but the bottom line is 70% of the vote correctly harnessed could control votes into and by a simple majority.

I think I will start a thread surrounding this possibly. It might be fun.